Printer cartridges for Canon Pixma printer

Status
Not open for further replies.

asterixsg

May 22, 2006
Somewhere in this creation
Hello all,
Any idea where I can get 'cheap' ink cartridges for Canon Pixma printers ?
Most appreciated.

Cheers.

Hello all,
Most appreciated.

Cheers.

if you want original,SLS, try the shop (cant remeber the name) the same floor as asus shop..top floor..up the esc...turn right...last time it was less 2 dollar off printed price sticker....just ask them how much 1st, dont believe the sticker on it.....

or u can search in the printer thread...i think somewhere in toa payoh

Hello all,
Most appreciated.

Cheers.

Cheap as in compatible? Well I have always used original and swear by it for years but just a few month back I decided to try out one of those compatible since orignals are getting so damn pricey and my A3 used very specific ones that there were no compatible for it. But with my smaller new A4 printer and also a fax machine..I am able to.

I use this one from sginkjets.com. They also deliver. I came across them when they were selling just outside a store at SLS. The quality? Just as good and in some case even better like for my HP fax printer.

I am in no way link to them so I am not promoting them hor...just a very happy buyer and I save so much more on cost since I am in designing work.

if you want original,SLS, try the shop (cant remeber the name) the same floor as asus shop..top floor..up the esc...turn right...last time it was less 2 dollar off printed price sticker....just ask them how much 1st, dont believe the sticker on it.....

or u can search in the printer thread...i think somewhere in toa payoh

Thanks a lot.

Cheap as in compatible? Well I have always used original and swear by it for years but just a few month back I decided to try out one of those compatible since orignals are getting so damn pricey and my A3 used very specific ones that there were no compatible for it. But with my smaller new A4 printer and also a fax machine..I am able to.

I use this one from sginkjets.com. They also deliver. I came across them when they were selling just outside a store at SLS. The quality? Just as good and in some case even better like for my HP fax printer.

I am in no way link to them so I am not promoting them hor...just a very happy buyer and I save so much more on cost since I am in designing work.

Thanks a lot. Yeah, I also swear by original. And they cost quite a lot. One set of CMYB cartridges sets me back by almost 70 bucks. :cry:

Will check out sginkjets and see how they work out.

You can try SingInk at sls 05-51.:thumbsup:

Whoa ! So many options :)

Thanks everyone, for your help...

ClubSNAP is like GOD. Ask, and you shall be given. :D

Good night, folks.

Status
Not open for further replies.