Pride & Beauty of Serangoon Photo Competition

Status
Not open for further replies.

JWT

Mar 22, 2006
Singapore
The closing date for the Pride & Beauty of Serangoon Photo Competition has been extended to May 31, 2008. There is still more than one week for you to submit your entries. Click on the link below for Entry Form and other details:
http://www.myonlinetour.com/TPP/
Entry forms are available at The Serangoon at 10, Serangoon North Avenue 2.
For inquiry, pls contact The Serangoon CC at 6282-4369.
The 1st prize is $2000.00 CASH !!!

The 1st prize is $2000.00 CASH !!!

Also, there's a S$10 submission fee for the "privilege" of all submissions becoming the property of the organizer.

lol...it doesn't matter.. if u win it's worth $2000.. =)

Maybe I should organize such competitions then. I get tons of free images which I can license out/sell, and if there's more than 200 participants paying $20 each, I'll make an instant profit. If there's not that many participants, I could just extend the deadline until I have enough ...

Maybe I should organize such competitions then. I get tons of free images which I can license out/sell, and if there's more than 200 participants paying $20 each, I'll make an instant profit. If there's not that many participants, I could just extend the deadline until I have enough ...

hmm thats like such a good idea :bsmilie:

The weekend is here. Good time to go hunting for the "gems" in the Serangoon ward for the Pride & Beauty of Serangoon Photo Competition before it closes on May 31, 2008.

time to go hunting for good shots in serangoon! :thumbsup:

[All entries submitted will become the property of the organizer.
The organizer reserves the right to use them for any purpose
without payment of any fee.}

Never agree to this type of rules.
A more acceptable one will be prize winning pictures will become the property of the organizer who have the right to use it for non-commercial publicity purposes.

Give this a pass, even if the top prize is 10 times.

This is the last call for entries for the Pride & Beauty of Serangoon Photo Competition organized by The Serangoon. Entry closes on May 31, 2008. For inquiries please call
6282-4369.
We are delighted with the support and enthusiasm from photographers from and beyond the Serangoon Ward. Many new "pride" and "beauty" had been identified. Thanks to our participants. For those who have not submitted their entries, here is your last chance to win the top prize of $2000.000 CASH. Cheers

This is the last call for entries for the Pride & Beauty of Serangoon Photo Competition organized by The Serangoon. Entry closes on May 31, 2008. For inquiries please call
6282-4369.
We are delighted with the support and enthusiasm from photographers from and beyond the Serangoon Ward. Many new "pride" and "beauty" had been identified. Thanks to our participants. For those who have not submitted their entries, here is your last chance to win the top prize of $2000.000 CASH. Cheers
This is your last weekend to shoot and submit your entry for Pridde & Beauty of Serangoon Photo Competition.
Call The Serangoon at 6282-4369 if you have questions.

Status
Not open for further replies.