prices of things go up, temper also go up?

Status
Not open for further replies.

sORe-EyEz

Jun 28, 2005
SGee
wads ur opinion?

how can we manage ourselves without spending too much $$$? :cool:

everything cut back. Less expenditure.

then later they come out say "spending is good"...coz they need to up gdp, post good result q1,2,3,4, etc. :sweatsm:

I always buy lunch packet at this stall. I am regular customer and the lady that always served me was not around. It was always $3 the same ingredients. Then the mother served me the price increased to $3.50 citing everthing is expensive, few days later the maid's increased to $4. I lost my temper and asked them why it is so expensive when the price of meat and chicken never increased. Next day the price was $3 again. Hmm.

I always buy lunch packet at this stall. I am regular customer and the lady that always served me was not around. It was always $3 the same ingredients. Then the mother served me the price increased to $3.50 citing everthing is expensive, few days later the maid's increased to $4. I lost my temper and asked them why it is so expensive when the price of meat and chicken never increased. Next day the price was $3 again. Hmm.

lol...they test water...see if u make noise....u make noise lower the price, if u kept quiet...they probably keep charging you $4. :bsmilie:

The Great Singapore Sale 2008.

dont blame them. it aint easy to be in the food business without cutting corners. Bag of rice for hawkers used to be $50, now is over $100! A bag of flour used to be $14 is now about $40 from Prima. All ingredients from meat to even soy sauce went up. If these hawkers sell at same price while maintaining quality ingredients & quantity, they are taking a cut on their take home earnings.

I chit chat with an aunty at a small stall. I empathized with her on the inflationary effects on raw mats. Instead of charging me more, she gave me a discount! I thanked her for that gesture though i tried to pay her back.

The effects on inflation has just begun. China is now experiencing a subtle round of inflation in raw mats (non food items) due to the olympics. Whatever China goes thru now, the rest of the world will get the poop as most items are Made in China now!

2008 will be a very interesting year indeed!

go shooting and come back with good images

but sometimes end of day pics fall below personal standards, cos no mood to shoot... :(

Just don't spend on unnecessary stuff.

but sometimes got discount can buy lah. spend now save later- later price increase.

but if there's a link to price increases to increase in temper, how to find it? if can find den got cure le mah.

Status
Not open for further replies.