Status
Not open for further replies.

Eyesthruthelens

Deregistered
Sep 3, 2003
Sengkang
Visit site
Hi,
I'm a Canon user but recently I'm very impressed with the shots from Panasonic camera.. very sharp..
Just want to find out the price for new pana camera for these models.. to decide if it worth to replace my canon G3:
1. FZ10
2. FZ20
3. FZ15

BTW, seem like the SPEC for FZ15 and FZ10 is the same.. wonder how much the 2nd hand FZ10 is selling now..

Any info feedback will be appreciated.
:D

FZ20 920 at MS color

RoastRoys said:
FZ20 920 at MS color

How about FZ10? From the posting there is less noise on FZ10..
Is it make sense to replace my G3 with a second hand FZ10? :think:

Eyesthruthelens said:
Hi,
I'm a Canon user but recently I'm very impressed with the shots from Panasonic camera.. very sharp..
Just want to find out the price for new pana camera for these models.. to decide if it worth to replace my canon G3:
1. FZ10
2. FZ20
3. FZ15

BTW, seem like the SPEC for FZ15 and FZ10 is the same.. wonder how much the 2nd hand FZ10 is selling now..

Any info feedback will be appreciated.
:D

I was told that Changi Airport duty free selling S$800+ for both FZ10 and FZ20, price difference S$30 only...

FZ15?? Since when Pana came out with FZ15??? Sorry for my ignorant but can't recall one leh... :dunno: :nono:

JimDavis said:
FZ15?? Since when Pana came out with FZ15??? Sorry for my ignorant but can't recall one leh... :dunno: :nono:

From the web.. apparently only for US..

JimDavis said:
I was told that Changi Airport duty free selling S$800+ for both FZ10 and FZ20, price difference S$30 only...

Are you sure you get the right info? I am working at Changi Airport. Recently, they have this Digital Connection exhibition in the transit area. The price was 1000+ after GST.

Possible that FZ10 at 800+ before GST. But by now, not many retailers have stock. I don't think this series' price can come down much. I am starving myself to get one before year end.

donkuok said:
Are you sure you get the right info? I am working at Changi Airport. Recently, they have this Digital Connection exhibition in the transit area. The price was 1000+ after GST.

Aiyo...Of course I am not sure lar...hear-say oni wat...somemore, I am not working at Changi Airport, not traveling, how I know wor?? :cry:

Status
Not open for further replies.