Price of used 20D ??

Status
Not open for further replies.

hotsshooter

Jan 6, 2006
Hi all,
would like to check out wat is the 'market' price of the 2nd hand canon 20d?? It comes with the body only...and the bundle package..warranty not sure, have to check...probably going to expire...
thanks for all input...

hotsshooter said:
Hi all,
would like to check out wat is the 'market' price of the 2nd hand canon 20d?? It comes with the body only...and the bundle package..warranty not sure, have to check...probably going to expire...
thanks for all input...

UH, you might like to check in the buy and sell forum. Anyways i think you might be posting this in the wrong sub forum.

Mods, would you kindly move this thread somewhere else? cheers.

Since hotsshooter already post here, he will have to post a hot photo a day... :bsmilie:

Chris Lim said:
UH, you might like to check in the buy and sell forum. Anyways i think you might be posting this in the wrong sub forum.

Mods, would you kindly move this thread somewhere else? cheers.

i don't think tat i will offence anybody if i post the thread here...i only want to get feedback from general and make a comparision of prices, tat all...anyway thnk for ur comment..

hotshooter ah...u didnt offend anyone but there's a canon equipment discussion group
sub forum that you can use to post your question liao. :)
post it there and yo'd get the right sugestions ya. cheers!

gundugundu said:
haha correct forum :)
wrong thread only lah :bsmilie:

This is the A Photo A Day Project forum... don't see how that's the correct forum when there's the Canon forum or General Talk forum or Newbies Corner forum to post the question. He can get the answer there cos this particular forum is to show our photos, not ask technical questions.

By the way, I'm not offended... but there's a relevant forum to ask the question, so why not use it? Just highlighting to hotsshooter that there are more appropriate forums to ask his question.

hotsshooter said:
i don't think tat i will offence anybody if i post the thread here...i only want to get feedback from general and make a comparision of prices, tat all...anyway thnk for ur comment..
Sounds like u're pissed? Well, its the wrong place anyway. And I dun think anyone would answer ur questions openly here unless u get it in the correct forum subsection. :bsmilie:

CS is not a 'I happy go anywhere cos I juz want my question answered'. :bsmilie: Its like going up to an Indian and asking him, "Where is the loo?" in perfect Japanese.

jsbn said:
Sounds like u're pissed? Well, its the wrong place anyway. And I dun think anyone would answer ur questions openly here unless u get it in the correct forum subsection. :bsmilie:

CS is not a 'I happy go anywhere cos I juz want my question answered'. :bsmilie: Its like going up to an Indian and asking him, "Where is the loo?" in perfect Japanese.

:bsmilie: :thumbsup: gd one.

the price will always depend on the seller

Status
Not open for further replies.