Price of lens

silverfiz

May 29, 2009
Anyone knows how much for a nikon 50mm AFS F1.8 selling in Singapore?? And which shop selling..

-Newbie-

if im not wrong tk got stock in, and price is 299 ( i saw it under the 50mm f1.8g thread)

you can check out the nikon pricelist on this forum. The prices may not be up to date, but it's a good rough guide

if im not wrong tk got stock in, and price is 299 ( i saw it under the 50mm f1.8g thread)

yup I saw it also, under the NEW NIKON 50mm f1.8/g (If I'm not wrong) price wise is Tk 299 (got the price from a cs-er)

Better to call up all the reputable store to check... that way you won't get something that is too expensive and regret later when someone bought it cheaper than you.

The list of reputable shops can be found in all the pricelist guide in this forum.

Thanks guys.. But its the AFS lens ryte coz i m using a D5000.. Those sold in cs market place seems to be AF..

Thanks guys.. But its the AFS lens ryte coz i m using a D5000.. Those sold in cs market place seems to be AF..

Any Nikon lens with a "G" designation, means it is a AF-S lens.

A "D" designation means it is a AF-D lens, which will not AF on your D5k.

Anyone knows how much for a nikon 50mm AFS F1.8 selling in Singapore?? And which shop selling..
-Newbie-
There is a Nikon equipment forum and a Price Guide. Being a Newbie is not an excuse for ignoring basic rules and courtesy. Do spend some time making yourself familiar with the forum.

Thanks for the reply guys.. Aniway sorry if i post in the wrong section octarine.. Cheers..

silverfiz said:

It's a really new lens, that's why no one is selling the AF-S version yet

AF-S NIKKOR 50mm f/1.8G is in the market only last month. It has SWM built-in motor, so your D5k can be used. <$339.

Bought my set at S$300 inclusive of tax at MS Color in Ang Mo Kio Hub, was told my set is the last of the first batch of the new 50/1.8G by the retailer within two days! Looks like Nikon users cannot wait to get this major upgrade of the Nikkor 50/1.8 FX for almost 20 years. It is more well made than the more 35/1.8G DX by the same China factory of Nikon and cheaper too!

$300.. Wow reasonable price.. Anyone bought theirs more cheaper?? :)