Price of FZ20

Status
Not open for further replies.

dnr7

Nov 9, 2004
Hi, I'm thinking of getting the FZ20 this weekend. Anybody has any suggestion as to which shop is offering the best deal? Thanks in advance.

dnr7 said:
Hi, I'm thinking of getting the FZ20 this weekend. Anybody has any suggestion as to which shop is offering the best deal? Thanks in advance.
Why not you wait till the SITEX show.

Most cameras will be offered at retail price in such shows but with a lot of unnecessary accessories (e.g., minipod, training, cap, etc) thrown in.
I would also like to have a gauge of what the typical players (AP, MS, CP) had offered FZ20 owners. Thanks.

i bought mine at 1k on the dot with an additional sd card (512mb) and a camera case from AP(funan) last week.

SpNik said:
i bought mine at 1k on the dot with an additional sd card (512mb) and a camera case from AP(funan) last week.

Think it's more or less same price la. 512mb SD is about $68 @ SLS. Bought my FZ20 @ $930 incl GST. The original camera case is useless! Got mine sitting at home waste space............

Btw, where is AP(funan)? Which level I mean!

LifeWorld said:
Think it's more or less same price la. 512mb SD is about $68 @ SLS. Bought my FZ20 @ $930 incl GST. The original camera case is useless! Got mine sitting at home waste space............

Btw, where is AP(funan)? Which level I mean!
I just sold the case away@SGD12 rather than waste space at home... :bsmilie:

Hmmmm.... Actually I thought that the original case is very useful. Whenever I need to travel light(eg. Work, dinner, blah blah blah...) I'll just use the original casing and not carry any extras. Found it perfect because it could fit into any bag that I carry and don't need to lug around anything else. I wish the colour is not so weird though... :bsmilie:

Just another opinion lah... :blah:

I also wanted to use the original casing because it looks so neat.
But then I think the lens will be prone to dust. No choice, right?

AP got branch in funan...???
where...??

Cheers...

Guys how does the FZ20 compare with the Pro1, thinking of getting either one

Mac2004 said:

Long story le....if you ask me, I will tell u to grab FZ20

Mac2004 said:

Oh boy, am I glad I got out of this!!!
Had hard time deciding FZ3 over FZ20. Now am happy owner of FZ20. Very fun to use......

What I did, list the pros and cons of both models.
The most pros one wins.

me thinking btw Fz3 and Fz20 too! but FZ20 too steep and i like the smaller body of the FZ3. any one know the current price of FZ3 and where available?

sunbear said:
me thinking btw Fz3 and Fz20 too! but FZ20 too steep and i like the smaller body of the FZ3. any one know the current price of FZ3 and where available?

fz3 costs 635 at MS Color exluding GST. however, there's no stock. there is also no stock at Alan Photo and Cathay Photo. quite strange. i don't know other reputable shops that carry fz3.

Just got mine recently :bsmilie:
Was quoted $915 (including GST) by AP (Funan) and MS Color. CP slighty higher price
But mine didn't include any Panasonic camera case :think:
I hope Panasonic will come up with an underwater casing for the FZ20 in the near future.

silentek said:
Just got mine recently :bsmilie:
Was quoted $915 (including GST) by AP (Funan) and MS Color. CP slighty higher price
But mine didn't include any Panasonic camera case :think:
I hope Panasonic will come up with an underwater casing for the FZ20 in the near future.
Welcome to Lumix World. DO share you skill here

does FZ20 hav sepia or black and white mode?

Venom said:
does FZ20 hav sepia or black and white mode?

Of course. :cool:

hey hey hey,

been thinking of getting the fz20 too.. total newbie but from research online, fz20 seems to be the best prosumer out there among all the brands.. called up MS but they said they have no stock...:-( ... heading down funan later to check it out... any reccomendations ard the area? thks

adum said:
hey hey hey,

been thinking of getting the fz20 too.. total newbie but from research online, fz20 seems to be the best prosumer out there among all the brands.. called up MS but they said they have no stock...:-( ... heading down funan later to check it out... any reccomendations ard the area? thks
As per normal, AP, CP

Status
Not open for further replies.