Price of C770UZ

Status
Not open for further replies.

shutterfly

Sep 9, 2002
Visit site
Anyone knows where is the best place to get C770UZ? Currently there is promo going on. Wonder if it applies only if u purchase during the show or also to outside shops.

Before promo, it was $750 excl GST. Not sure what is the best price now. Maybe those who just bought can help.

you can try at Outram Park for fanstatic lower price but try in your luck cos one of my friend did check the price for C750 only five hundred++ while AP selling abt S$700 :)

C-720 said:
you can try at Outram Park for fanstatic lower price but try in your luck cos one of my friend did check the price for C750 only five hundred++ while AP selling abt S$700 :)

Outram Park? The blocks of HDB flats and shop have been demolished last year.

C-720 said:

AP selling $700 with any freebie ? :)

no i dun know cos i was checking the price on behalf of my friend so i did not really go to find out the whole package. i think this price is for standard package of accesories which come with the camera. :(

well, if u are keen to get one. go to get one for yourself maybe is cheaper now as the singapore sale is on! :blah:

I'm from overseas. What and where is AP?

Status
Not open for further replies.