Price of an F707 at AP as on 19/2/02..

Status
Not open for further replies.
B

blurified

S$1600++,
with GST S$1699.xx.
They've actually run out of stock, but they may bring in a set from some 'friend' over at Sim Lim Tower on demand. Salesmen have no idea when new stock will arrive...

Does anyone have any idea what price CP are selling it?

p.s.: 128mb MStick costs $150 now.

Uh, help me find out pretty pleeease, work doesn't finish till 11pm tomorrow :dunno:
Could make it for the next SEED when hopefully my pay arrives...

OK loh, will help you to find out. But I very absent minded nowaday leh. Can SMS Adam to remind me at 6.30 pm??? hehe, Adam will skin me alive.:bsmilie:

Jokes aside, will try to check the price for you lah, poor thing have to work so hard!!!:cry:

$1600 + GST is not 1699 leh

should be 1650 + GST = 1699

but no stock, i can also quote u $1000, then later tell u i see the price tag wrongly...

well..one of the trick that SOME salesman in simlim like to use

i almost kenna it very long time ago.

Originally posted by kamwai

but no stock, i can also quote u $1000, then later tell u i see the price tag wrongly...

Nah, the salesman who quoted me this, I know him personally.
The price is quite acceptable too, but of course it'll be better to find out more about the prices in differing outlets..
Never let your guard down!

Originally posted by kamwai

This is one of the reason Y i dislike buying in Simlim other than AP. Got a shop on 2nd floor...Asker price of a camera, give me super low price, then when I wanna buy he say out of stock, and "recommand" me another camera instead...

Originally posted by Kevin
OK loh, will help you to find out. But I very absent minded nowaday leh. Can SMS Adam to remind me at 6.30 pm??? hehe, Adam will skin me alive.:bsmilie:

Jokes aside, will try to check the price for you lah, poor thing have to work so hard!!!:cry:
Sorry blurified, I am on MC today, didn't make it to the SEED!

Warrau ehhh :what:
Nevermind, think I'll go find out myself after work.. or does anyone else know of an estimate? Thanks.

Status
Not open for further replies.