price of A40?

Status
Not open for further replies.
The latest pricing I got from Cathay which was last Thursday was $530 inclusive of GST

but seems like the stock is out again.. sigh

There is a shop in far east selling very cheap. It is only $505 (w/o GST) and also includes a 64mb! This is the cheapest I believe u can find.....

Originally posted by Royzzz
There is a shop in far east selling very cheap. It is only $505 (w/o GST) and also includes a 64mb! This is the cheapest I believe u can find.....
what's the name of the shop ?

usual trick, last time told me $480, when you go down, they will say just sold out the last piece, recommend you to buy others.

waste my time and effort.

Originally posted by lufu

usual trick, last time told me $480, when you go down, they will say just sold out the last piece, recommend you to buy others.

waste my time and effort.

No... this one I went personally down there... play with the A40 too....

Shop name Darling Photo......

Originally posted by lefei
Is it still in stock?

I went Saturday, yes, still have stock....

Originally posted by lefei

those who want to get the A40...go, go ,go! ;)

Yes better go before stocks run out........

wow.. not bad. But anyway I got my A40 at mscolor.
Though at a higher price of $530 compare to darling photo. It doesnt really matter now ! :D

Ms color still have 2 sets left, so go grab it ! :)

Originally posted by Beattitude
wow.. not bad. But anyway I got my A40 at mscolor.
Though at a higher price of $530 compare to darling photo. It doesnt really matter now ! :D

Ms color still have 2 sets left, so go grab it ! :)
those who want to get the A40 and lives near or in AMK....go, go, go! ;)

Just got my A40 last Thu for S$520 (icl GST). Bought also a SanDisk 128Mb CF card at S$100.
But CP only allocated by Canon 10 sets. I reserve 4 sets that day. And I heard the other 6 sets already sold. The next batch coming in this week.....SO,.......BUY, BUY, BUY.
:gbounce:

Originally posted by jcryan55
Just got my A40 last Thu for S$520 (icl GST). Bought also a SanDisk 128Mb CF card at S$100.
But CP only allocated by Canon 10 sets. I reserve 4 sets that day. And I heard the other 6 sets already sold. The next batch coming in this week.....SO,.......BUY, BUY, BUY.
:gbounce:

where did u buy it?

Originally posted by woonbock

where did u buy it?

CP = Cathay Photo

Royzzz... u refering to the Darling foto in far east plaza?

isit called "Darling Photo Electronics Traders"?

Royzzz... u refering to the Darling foto in far east plaza?

isit called "Darling Photo Electronics Traders"?

Yes that is the one......

Have you check out that place???

CP = Cathay Photo

oops didnt read carefully...

and wif regards to darling fotos, coz the only one i noe are the ones at people's park, so i like to noe if its the same one we toking abt lor

oops didnt read carefully...

and wif regards to darling fotos, coz the only one i noe are the ones at people's park, so i like to noe if its the same one we toking abt lor

I not sure abt the one in people's park. The one I mentioned is at far east loh.....

U go go see see leh.... but u must ask him to ask u the price of both the cam and the 64mb. If u just ask for the cam price, its $525

$505 without GST, then add GST will become $520

same as cathay photo. while in cathay photo, you need not buy 128 CF card

Status
Not open for further replies.