Price of a extra Batt Pack for 400D

Status
Not open for further replies.

blackwindows

Jan 1, 2007
Hi guys, May I know the market price for the extra batt pack for 400D? I think the camera is abit small for my hand need a bigger grip. By the way, may I also know how much does the extra battery cost? so I just need to get one more battery for the grip right? Sorry for the noob questions.

Will be heading cathay marina later so wanna make sure I get it at a reasonable price. Thanks.

One compatible battery costs between $20-$30. I recommend you get the "Camera Devices" brand from Eastgear.

If you're talking about the batt/hand grip BG-E3, you can use it with either one or two batteries. BG-E3 costs about $170+.

Thanks for the quick reply! So can I get the Camera Devices batt from Cathay? By the way how much does the original Canon batt cost? Thanks

Thanks for the quick reply! So can I get the Camera Devices batt from Cathay? By the way how much does the original Canon batt cost? Thanks

The orignial i think the RCP price is $119 but you should be able to get it for around $90 bucks. :)

i use the camera devices (a.k.a eastgear) ones. very good stuff for $29. the originals cost $90

One compatible battery costs between $20-$30. I recommend you get the "Camera Devices" brand from Eastgear.

If you're talking about the batt/hand grip BG-E3, you can use it with either one or two batteries. BG-E3 costs about $170+.

I went to check BG-E3 at Cathay Marina Sq but they quoted me 230. I thought it is ard 170+? Is it because I look like a noob hence they want to rip me off? Is there a recommended place that I can get it at a reasonable price?

Try getting an e-quote first the prices there are normaly quite close to the prices that the forumer's post here... alternatively you cna check out the b/s section for good deals :)

I went to check BG-E3 at Cathay Marina Sq but they quoted me 230. I thought it is ard 170+? Is it because I look like a noob hence they want to rip me off? Is there a recommended place that I can get it at a reasonable price?

Paris Silk at Holland V sells it for $165 b4 GST. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.