Price of 70-200mm f2.8 IS USM mark II is out.

with the exchange rate is about sgd 3500? a bit expensive for me...

btw, thanks for sharing.

It's ok. MkI is good enuff.

I'm sure many of you are going to change your mind when it comes out. :bsmilie:

with the exchange rate is about sgd 3500? a bit expensive for me...

btw, thanks for sharing.

If this is true.... Compare to MKI price at 3.1k now, i think the MKII is worth for it rather than getting MKI now...

MKI is less than 3K lah Bro...

I would most probably just save these few hundred dollars in my piggy bank for use in my next lens purchase.

If this is true.... Compare to MKI price at 3.1k now, i think the MKII is worth for it rather than getting MKI now...

is MkI selling at 3.1k? tot it is going for 2.9k?

MKI is less than 3K lah Bro...

is MkI selling at 3.1k? tot it is going for 2.9k?

I called and enquire it this morning... It might not be the best price in singapore, but thats the price i got...

This morning Cathay 3.1k....
MS color is at 3050 if im not wrong few weeks ago...

I called and enquire it this morning... It might not be the best price in singapore, but thats the price i got...

Wow. Jap yen rising. Increase by 150 (MS) since 3 wks ago.

It does make the mkII tempting. For those who do not have the mkI at least.

Well, i wanted to buy this long ago, but cash is really tight last time, now loosen already, but the price keep rising...

Reconsidering to get the 70-200 2.8 IS MKII or the 70-200 F4 IS.. But even the F4 price is rising too... :thumbsd:

Well, i wanted to buy this long ago, but cash is really tight last time, now loosen already, but the price keep rising...

Reconsidering to get the 70-200 2.8 IS MKII or the 70-200 F4 IS.. But even the F4 price is rising too... :thumbsd:

:bigeyes::bigeyes::bigeyes: even f4's price is rising. wun be surprised if cam bodies and other lenses are also rising in price.

Price aside, I'm eager to know if the f/2.8 II is as flawless as the f/4 IS.

Nah, Jap Yen is free falling and is set to be going lower for the rest of 2010. Main fundamentals are because of its huge fiscal debt and the fact that it is the largest holder of US debt right now.

http://www.livecharts.co.uk/ForexCharts/usdjpy.php

The Jap Yen has dropped from about 88.40 to 92 today. So, don't let the shop owners pull a fast one on you with the classic 'Yen rising' trick.

Hope that is useful.

Mettalife

i'd rather buy 100L IS for that premium.;)