Price List for Adobe Photoshop and Elements


Status
Not open for further replies.
Dec 31, 2005
479
0
16
PLANET EARTH
#1
I notice that there isn't any thread on this. Hope to see if anyone can share and develop this thread along.

Where can we find the best price for the latest version of authentic Adobe Photoshop and Photoshop Elements?
 

roygoh

Senior Member
Jan 18, 2002
5,011
0
0
Northwest
Visit site
#2
If you are lucky you can get good deals on ebay for earlier versions of Photoshop from people who upgraded.

Don't get from those so called OEM version or websites that let you download the SW though. Those are not legitimate, according to Adobe's website.

How about this auction?
http://cgi.ebay.com/NEW-Adobe-Photo...210551112QQcategoryZ86732QQrdZ1QQcmdZViewItem
 

roygoh

Senior Member
Jan 18, 2002
5,011
0
0
Northwest
Visit site
#3
Also, Adobe staff can get the creative suite or its individual components at very low price. If you know someone maybe you can get it from him/her as a gift.
 

lsisaxon

Senior Member
Nov 29, 2004
11,941
0
0
#5
Canonized said:
I notice that there isn't any thread on this. Hope to see if anyone can share and develop this thread along.

Where can we find the best price for the latest version of authentic Adobe Photoshop and Photoshop Elements?
South Asia at Funan has good price. If you are student, you can buy the academic version. Otherwise, you can just use GIMP. :)
 

KCLow

New Member
Nov 14, 2004
369
0
0
#6
Be careful about buying "second-hand" software. Most licensing schemes do not allow the transfer of the software license. So if you buy, may still be treated as pirated!
 

UandMe

New Member
Sep 18, 2005
346
0
0
www.flickriver.com
#7
hi, just like to find out if many of u really paid 1k+ to get photoshop for personal use?
 

UandMe

New Member
Sep 18, 2005
346
0
0
www.flickriver.com
#9
kijer said:
:eek: u paid dat much!??:bigeyes:
nope, i dun have photoshop. i just thought that photoshop is around that price and read a lot about it being an expensive software.
 

Dec 31, 2005
479
0
16
PLANET EARTH
#10
I just received a quote from the NTU Campus Computer shop:

1. Photoshop Elements 4 - SGD 96.00. Normal SGD 138.00
[FONT=Comic Sans MS, Verdana, Helvetica, Arial]2. Photoshop CS 2 - SGD 413.00. Normal SGD 1228.00.
[/FONT]
[FONT=Comic Sans MS, Verdana, Helvetica, Arial]If anyone knows where we can get better prices for authentic license, do post a reply here! :)[/FONT]
[FONT=Comic Sans MS, Verdana, Helvetica, Arial][/FONT]
[FONT=Comic Sans MS, Verdana, Helvetica, Arial]BTW - PRICES ARE BEFORE GST!
[/FONT]
 

wiz23

Senior Member
Jun 20, 2005
2,940
0
0
Bukit Panjang
www.pbase.com
#11
Canonized said:
I just received a quote from the NTU Campus Computer shop:

1. Photoshop Elements 4 - SGD 96.00. Normal SGD 138.00
[FONT=Comic Sans MS, Verdana, Helvetica, Arial]2. Photoshop CS 2 - SGD 413.00. Normal SGD 1228.00.
[/FONT]
[FONT=Comic Sans MS, Verdana, Helvetica, Arial]If anyone knows where we can get better prices for authentic license, do post a reply here! :)
[/FONT]
Good price. Can teachers/students NOT from NTU buy at this price from the NTU shop?
 

Dec 31, 2005
479
0
16
PLANET EARTH
#12
wiz23 said:
Good price. Can teachers/students NOT from NTU buy at this price from the NTU shop?
No idea. No harm calling them to find out. If they do not offer this price, I am sure you can find a student from NTU that can oblige.

That's a whole lot easier than looking for an Adobe employee here in Singapore!
 

wiz23

Senior Member
Jun 20, 2005
2,940
0
0
Bukit Panjang
www.pbase.com
#14
Canonized said:
No idea. No harm calling them to find out. If they do not offer this price, I am sure you can find a student from NTU that can oblige.

That's a whole lot easier than looking for an Adobe employee here in Singapore!
Haha, u're right! :)

I just wanted to check cos if it's too troublesome, I'll get from SGL marketingin SLS. They quoted me $420 for PS CS2, edu price ...
 

lsisaxon

Senior Member
Nov 29, 2004
11,941
0
0
#15
Canonized said:
No idea. No harm calling them to find out. If they do not offer this price, I am sure you can find a student from NTU that can oblige.

That's a whole lot easier than looking for an Adobe employee here in Singapore!
Adobe records the student's/academic staff's information.. and according to the EULA, you cannot use academic version for commercial use.
 

lsisaxon

Senior Member
Nov 29, 2004
11,941
0
0
#16
KCLow said:
Be careful about buying "second-hand" software. Most licensing schemes do not allow the transfer of the software license. So if you buy, may still be treated as pirated!
No. It's fine, as long as you hold the original box and key. If the seller still use the software license, then he's the one who has infringed the license agreement.
 

Prismatic

Senior Member
Feb 25, 2003
1,323
0
36
38
In the void.
Visit site
#17
lsisaxon said:
No. It's fine, as long as you hold the original box and key. If the seller still use the software license, then he's the one who has infringed the license agreement.
I'm not sure about this, because if the software is registered, it will be register to the original user's name. Unless there's an option to deregister the original user.
 

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom