Price Go up BUT salary still the same!!!!!!!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
B

babyevil85

Seriously speaking, dun u all think that price of oil , erp and food go up but our pay are still the same ... i seriously felt that government are really forcing human to the limitation ... this is bad

Seriously speaking, dun u all think that price of oil , erp and food go up but our pay are still the same ... i seriously felt that government are really forcing human to the limitation ... this is bad
seriously speaking, what has our pay got to do with the increase in prices of commodities, what has our government got to do with forcing you(human) to the limitation? :think:
you are lucky you still got a job as well as the availability of these commodities ....
work harder and smarter, be more productive and pray pray your boss can still make more money so that he can give you extra, instead of complaining:nono:
If you have extra monies, then treat your poorer friends better....

For this you gonna study economics. :bsmilie:

no no no

the government should put a wage floor on every profession

then watch the fires burn as entire industries fold

price of oil and food have NOTHING to do with the government, get that straight

yet another senseless ranting thread that amounts to nothing

Curiously, I wonder IF our salary is really insufficient to meet our daily needs. Or it is a case whereby the cost for the daily needs is reducing the amount of money that we can use on other non essentials.

With ever-increasing prices (which I personally think it is almost inevitable), I guess we just have to be more aware and prudent in our spending. IMHO, I would first examine my lifestyle and readjust it IF I am unable to manage with the existing situation.

Curiously, I wonder IF our salary is really insufficient to meet our daily needs. Or it is a case whereby the cost for the daily needs is reducing the amount of money that we can use on other non essentials.

With ever-increasing prices (which I personally think it is almost inevitable), I guess we just have to be more aware and prudent in our spending. IMHO, I would first examine my lifestyle and readjust it IF I am unable to manage with the existing situation.

economics

no no no

the government should put a wage floor on every profession

then watch the fires burn as entire industries fold

price of oil and food have NOTHING to do with the government, get that straight

yet another senseless ranting thread that amounts to nothing

dun blame him, first they have to understand economic.

but having a price floor is not going to help, people feel that hiring certain profession too expensive and this will cause unemployement in certain industries.

But there is not right or wrong in this.

economics

Hi Conqueror,

What exactly do u mean by "economics"? Perhaps you may want to explain a little as I was confused by your "one word" reply.

PS: Please don't think I am being sacrastic as I am not. I am just curious what exactly you mean and I do not want to "guess" your reply. :)

Hi Conqueror,

What exactly do u mean by "economics"? Perhaps you may want to explain a little as I was confused by your "one word" reply.

PS: Please don't think I am being sacrastic as I am not. I am just curious what exactly you mean and I do not want to "guess" your reply. :)

i think he's trying to say that understanding of economics would explain why prices can go up and wages still stay the same; the two do not have a direct relation in the first place

i think he's trying to say that understanding of economics would explain why prices can go up and wages still stay the same; the two do not have a direct relation in the first place

Maybe. :)

I was having an "impression" that he was replying to what I have said earlier -"Curiously, I wonder IF our salary is really insufficient to meet our daily needs. Or it is a case whereby the cost for the daily needs is reducing the amount of money that we can use on other non essentials."

Anyway, I always enjoy reading your posts (sometimes with mixed feelings though). You are one of the "few" that often have strong opinions about things. :D

Maybe. :)

I was having an "impression" that he was replying to what I have said earlier -"Curiously, I wonder IF our salary is really insufficient to meet our daily needs. Or it is a case whereby the cost for the daily needs is reducing the amount of money that we can use on other non essentials."

Anyway, I always enjoy reading your posts (sometimes with mixed feelings though). You are one of the "few" that often have strong opinions about things. :D

it is probably the latter for most people here. this is a photographic forums.. if you can have enough money to buy a dslr you better be sure that your daily needs are met. :bsmilie:

sometimes i think a lot of the complaining is 无病呻吟, i.e. complaining that one is sick when one is not. obviously majority of the people here are not going to be in major trouble with all this inflation. the best part is inflation is not always a bad thing, but it is not straightforwardly imminent.. can't really blame people for complaining when they have no understanding of what is going on.

getting the hard end of the stick is part and parcel of life, if being born meant that one could play with butterflies and flit among roses all day long, then i would think that it would be better not to be born at all. :dunno:

life is never as sweet without the sour, don't you think?

:bsmilie::bsmilie::bsmilie:

Here comes another one...

Economics to me is oni talk..no action..watever learn in textbooks are theory, and economists are oni theorists..classical economics is just not right for our imperfect world..

:bsmilie::bsmilie::bsmilie:

Here comes another one...

Economics to me is oni talk..no action..watever learn in textbooks are theory, and economists are oni theorists..classical economics is just not right for our imperfect world..

even then

can you really see a link between prices and pay? until you can (logical hor, no rubbish like prices go up my company earns more), then whatever you have in place of economics can replace it :bsmilie:

physics is only talk no action - most physicists make a whole load of assumptions when doing calculations. most of the world is based on physics.

same for chemists, when it comes to chemical calculations.

all sciences have assumptions, and are based on theory, so how? let's just dump science and run amok in flames and wizardry?

I am complaining behalf of alot of people :( seriously dun u guys think government really forcing us too much ... price go up so heavily and we suffer .... just because they want to earn more money for themself then thinking for others.... some of they money they dun even need to spent , its all just for show ... seriously .. i felt wasted and pity for the money they use to wayang for outside people to see ... damn ... why not living standard go down ... cut down taxes ... water , rent everything go down for goodness sake .. and i went bugis today ... SOOOOOOooo many people around .... even mac , mos burger , saki sushi no space to eat ... all those china and india people pls fo ... pls ... no more space in singapore already ... still come for what... simply one day our island will sink ... to the deep deep ocean... want to find a quiet place to study and relax also cannot .... **** up day ..l.

I am complaining behalf of alot of people :( seriously dun u guys think government really forcing us too much ... price go up so heavily and we suffer .... just because they want to earn more money for themself then thinking for others.... some of they money they dun even need to spent , its all just for show ... seriously .. i felt wasted and pity for the money they use to wayang for outside people to see ... damn ... why not living standard go down ... cut down taxes ... water , rent everything go down for goodness sake .. and i went bugis today ... SOOOOOOooo many people around .... even mac , mos burger , saki sushi no space to eat ... all those china and india people pls fo ... pls ... no more space in singapore already ... still come for what... simply one day our island will sink ... to the deep deep ocean... want to find a quiet place to study and relax also cannot .... **** up day ..l.

no need complain here..its a taboo to even speak in here..our PM used CS forum for demostration one u noe..try other forums, u will have better luck..

I am complaining behalf of alot of people :( seriously dun u guys think government really forcing us too much ... price go up so heavily and we suffer .... just because they want to earn more money for themself then thinking for others....

life sucks

oh dear, bill gates earns more than me

oh no, i cannot buy that new camera

oh my, i cannot eat at the new restaurant

oh boy, i cannot get that new mazda

oh help, i happen to have a full stomach, a small vios, my own flat, a pretty comfortable country where i can walk around and complain, but suddenly, i cannot change my handphone every month

I AM SO SAD :cry::cry::cry:

this is DOOM they all have a plot to kill us all.. they want to suck our brains out, and boil our innards to make pig organ soup. THIS IS SPARTA, and we are but swine beneath their feet. *spins around dramatically with a flourish* and i have seen it all.

I believe you are talking about the influx of FT in Singapore.
It is always a double edge sword.
On one side, in order to keep labour cost down, the government allow FT (majority of them came from 3rd world nations) to work here, which in general keep costs down (slow wage increment, etc).
Good for the companies invested here, but might be bad for us, Singaporean.

The thing I am greatly upset about, is the 2% GST increment and the miscalculation of the FY budget 2007. The excuses of the GST increment is to reduce/prevent deficit. However, the FY2007 shows that we have billion of SGD surplus!

As for increment in food, petrol etc, it is a global problem, not just Singapore.... but the 2% GST add on to the living costs...

life sucks

oh dear, bill gates earns more than me

oh no, i cannot buy that new camera

oh my, i cannot eat at the new restaurant

oh boy, i cannot get that new mazda

oh help, i happen to have a full stomach, a small vios, my own flat, a pretty comfortable country where i can walk around and complain, but suddenly, i cannot change my handphone every month

I AM SO SAD :cry::cry::cry:

this is DOOM they all have a plot to kill us all.. they want to suck our brains out, and boil our innards to make pig organ soup. THIS IS SPARTA, and we are but swine beneath their feet. *spins around dramatically with a flourish* and i have seen it all.

Ha ha ha ... good one.

Status
Not open for further replies.