Price for the FZ20 remote shutter

Status
Not open for further replies.
Been discussed many many times..........
please do a search.

kababoom said:
anyone knows how much it cost locally? thinking of getting this as a gift

thks :)

i think currently only JimDavis ( JD ) does the bringing in for the stuff...

but heard he is very busy wit work... i guess u might as well wait for him to return from oversea then see if he got any extras...

:D

k3nn3th03 said:
i think currently only JimDavis ( JD ) does the bringing in for the stuff...

but heard he is very busy wit work... i guess u might as well wait for him to return from oversea then see if he got any extras...

:D

Thanks for the info i'm looking for original remote shutter by Panasonic not the ones brought in by JD which is Phayee.
i've tried searching this forum but all the threads being discussed are made by Phayee not original Panasonic

That's why i'm posting a thread if anyone knows where i could get my hands on an original remote shutter locally better yet if anyone knows the price for it :)

kababoom said:
Thanks for the info i'm looking for original remote shutter by Panasonic not the ones brought in by JD which is Phayee.
i've tried searching this forum but all the threads being discussed are made by Phayee not original Panasonic

That's why i'm posting a thread if anyone knows where i could get my hands on an original remote shutter locally better yet if anyone knows the price for it :)

That's why you should state clearly you want original only but not phayee in your 1st post. ;)

kababoom said:

then I remember there is one distributor at north bridge road who sell original panasonic thing... u e-mail panasonic for the contact detail loh..

something i dun understand... :think:

y u wan to buy original when phayee is also use-able and should be cheaper ?? trust me, the phayee is also good ( althru i din use the original b4 ).. its has been wit me to fireworks,etc...

:thumbsup: :thumbsup:

Checked with Panasonic rep b4.
They directed me to a distributor in north bridge rd (as stated by k3nn3th03).

If I am not wrong, the shop is
Denstrade
1 North Bridge Road,
#01-K1 High Street Center
Tel: 63343218

Called them but no stock. Need to order and might take months.:(

DXu said:
Checked with Panasonic rep b4.
They directed me to a distributor in north bridge rd (as stated by k3nn3th03).

If I am not wrong, the shop is
Denstrade
1 North Bridge Road,
#01-K1 High Street Center
Tel: 63343218

Called them but no stock. Need to order and might take months.:(

yea yea yea... this is the one..

any idea how much is the original ??

months ??? how many ?? :think:

Status
Not open for further replies.