Status
Not open for further replies.

Blitz

Jan 18, 2002
Singapore
www.blitzstorm.com
I'm using Oly C2040Z.

Tired of waiting for the 10 sec timer :D

Anyone know wat's the price like and where I can find cheapest?

Thanks!

Can your DC support remote control in the first place? Any infrared port you can see?

How I wish my c700 can support remote control. :rolleyes:

Originally posted by azone
Can your DC support remote control in the first place? Any infrared port you can see?

How I wish my c700 can support remote control. :rolleyes:

I just did a quick check, the C-2040z can support RM..but not the C-700uz. :(

Originally posted by Blitz
I'm using Oly C2040Z.

Tired of waiting for the 10 sec timer :D

Anyone know wat's the price like and where I can find cheapest?

Thanks!

Call the usual places....if still cannot then call Oly Sg to help. Anyway, the Rm very tiny...not muxh bigger than a SM card...only thicker.

Originally posted by Jayan

Call the usual places....if still cannot then call Oly Sg to help. Anyway, the Rm very tiny...not muxh bigger than a SM card...only thicker.

Ok thanks :)

Originally posted by Jayan

I just did a quick check, the C-2040z can support RM..but not the C-700uz. :(

What!!!! Aiyah thought that the c700 has an infrared port. If you look in the friend there's that little red window? It's not ir then what is it? The salesperson also then got confused just like me.

He was offering a remote for it @ $40 if I remember correctly. The shop is MS Colour. The guy I spoke to Willie I think was pretty friendly and easy going. There's another short guy there who IMHO is not too familiar with his products. Nevertheless it was quite a pleasant experience there.

Originally posted by Sphoenix

What!!!! Aiyah thought that the c700 has an infrared port. If you look in the friend there's that little red window? It's not ir then what is it? The salesperson also then got confused just like me.

He was offering a remote for it @ $40 if I remember correctly. The shop is MS Colour. The guy I spoke to Willie I think was pretty friendly and easy going. There's another short guy there who IMHO is not too familiar with his products. Nevertheless it was quite a pleasant experience there.

MS Colour got sell the Remote control?

Then I might as well buy then, quite near for me :D

Originally posted by Sphoenix

That is not the IR port. Dats the indicator for the Timer mode. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.