Price Drop on K-01 Kits (Check out Pentax SG Facebook!!!

fengwei

Aug 25, 2004
Queenstown
www.pbase.com
Check out our facebook here:
Pentax Singapore | Facebook

Great prices for K-01 kits:
K-01 w/ 40XS: $839
K-01 w DAL 1855: $759
K-01 w/ DAL1855 and 50200: $929

Best prices you can find anywhere around the whole world I think ;)

Cheers and happy shopping!

Check out our facebook here:
Pentax Singapore | Facebook

Great prices for K-01 kits:
K-01 w/ 40XS: $839
K-01 w DAL 1855: $759
K-01 w/ DAL1855 and 50200: $929

Best prices you can find anywhere around the whole world I think ;)

Cheers and happy shopping!

With these price, I hope more will become Pentaxians. A colleague of mine in school has become the next new Pentaxian. K5 with DA18-135

cool, in another way, xs40 price drops as well. like 239 sgd instead 300 sgd

i just bought my camera 7 days ago and the store is refusing to match the price difference or let me refund. I asked the salesman at the point of sales if there will be any promo soon given GSS is round the corner and i dont want to see the price of the camera drop right after i buy and he answered NO, wont be on sale cos it's a new model.

any advice from someone who faced the same situation before? is it a lost cause? it really ruins the excitement of getitng a new camera.

i just bought my camera 7 days ago and the store is refusing to match the price difference or let me refund. I asked the salesman at the point of sales if there will be any promo soon given GSS is round the corner and i dont want to see the price of the camera drop right after i buy and he answered NO, wont be on sale cos it's a new model.

any advice from someone who faced the same situation before? is it a lost cause? it really ruins the excitement of getitng a new camera.

Just move on if the store does not want to match it as it is already 7 days. Enjoy your new camera and take more photos. No point feeling sour about pricing.

everybody gets this feeling especially when getting newer models, just go on and enjoy the camera. remember that it is an electronic device, eventually price would drop down abruptly...

Not sure if it's the correct place to ask, anyone bought the white one and does it get dirty easily?

if you want good price, always buy 1-year-old 2nd hand;
if you want excitement, buy on release date;

hard to get both at same time.

i fully accept that new brands will drop in value over time. just annoyed that price drop despite the 'reassurance' by the salesman. (should have known better than to trust salesmen). and price match within 7 days of purchase is not an uncommon policy, outside of singapore.

anyway i'm moving on. not going to bother about the price anymore.

those who are on the fence should really just go for it, given this new price!

i fully accept that new brands will drop in value over time. just annoyed that price drop despite the 'reassurance' by the salesman. (should have known better than to trust salesmen). and price match within 7 days of purchase is not an uncommon policy, outside of singapore.

anyway i'm moving on. not going to bother about the price anymore.

those who are on the fence should really just go for it, given this new price!

Next time better ask the right person about near future promotion on Pentax stuff ;). I know someone benefitted about this already ;)

Guilty as charged;p

Hi all,

I'm thinking of buying a Pentax K-01, may I know where I can buy it from? Maybe funan? I hope it's not off topic. Thank you!

Hi. This is OT.
I am trying to find out who maintains Pentax Singapore Facebook page. I would love to share the photos and news about Pentax on the Pentax India Facebook page. Please give permission.

Next time better ask the right person about near future promotion on Pentax stuff ;). I know someone benefitted about this already ;)

Do announce if you know of Pentax Q price drop.
I just can't get this camera off my mind even when its just a pns sized sensor.
IMO, the price is about right already for this system to "see the light!"

I'm sure this is also a good news for all "low ballers" out there who will be "cheeky" asking a even lower price if one selling as a 2nd hand in Personal Classifieds ....

Do announce if you know of Pentax Q price drop.
I just can't get this camera off my mind even when its just a pns sized sensor.
IMO, the price is about right already for this system to "see the light!"

I 'think' the Q price would drop pretty soon too ;)

fengwei said:
I 'think' the Q price would drop pretty soon too ;)

any update on the newer Q lenses?

fengwei said:
Newer Q lenses? I don't know there are newer ones ....

they debut at CP+ suppose to have the adapter and wide by now. :(