Price and where: D3S and 24-70 f/2.8

Goldmember

Dec 2, 2002
Moon
Can anyone feedback latest price of D3S and 24-70 f/2.8 (inc gst).

you may want to call up the shops and ask as the pricelist may be outdated.

you may want to call up the shops and ask as the pricelist may be outdated.

True, since japan got hit by mobs of disaster, prices for pro cameras will rise. Don't be surprise if it was raised by 20%

this is my main concern, the yen and earth quake is forcing me to move my shopping early. now the stuffs rises just like COE.

this is my main concern, the yen and earth quake is forcing me to move my shopping early. now the stuffs rises just like COE.

WE are not the shop or authorized dealer/reseller here, whatever price/info posted here may or maynot be honoured by the shop.
As the price list is always a guide *subject to changes but will not represent what they are selling. :nono:
So will there be any difference if we mention what price and later u ask from shop they give you another price:bigeyes:. Lastly you will also have to buy from the shop as it may have limited stocks and fear of rising prices. :sweat:

since this is ur main concern, there's one and obvious way to get the most up-to-date prices, which is to call the shops and ask them for quotes. alternatively, u can email certain shops like john 3:16 and mscolor for equotes.