Preview of Kodak DCS 14n Digital Camera

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tony

Apr 14, 2002
Visit site
Dear all,

PSS is arranging to have a preview of the 14 megapixel camera soon. On behalf of the club, I am asking that those who are genuinely interested in the camera to add your

1. Name (including surname)
2. Email Address
3. Nick

to the LATEST UPDATE of the Name List here to get a seat to this event.

Alternatively, you can email Larry larry@larryloh.com the information.

I cannot confirm the date at the moment. I will post the information once I get it.

There is of course a limit to the number of people invited to this event because of the venue. So it would be based on a first-come-first-served basis.

Regards,
Tony

I would appreciate for those interested NOT to pm me. Don't want to be flooded with pm. Please leave your particulars on this thread. Thanks.

Please add yourself to the LATEST update of the Name List. Thank you.

Name List:

1. Larry Loh - larry@larryloh.com (#1 priority for you buddy)

Originally posted by kingpin
KP
kingpin1133@hotmail.com

KP, I need a name in the list and not just 'KP'.

I would appreciate that those who are interested to add their names to the LATEST UPDATE of the Name List above and not just list your particulars in the thread. Sorry but I don't have so much time to go through the thread and compile a list at the end. If your name is not in the LATEST Name List, I cannot guarantee you a seat to this event which I think will hot in the coming days.

Thank you.

Me me me! Buy buy buy! (Aside from the fact that I'm now nearly broke...)

1. Larry Loh - larry@larryloh.com (#1 priority for you buddy) Nick: Larry
2. Andy - andyz21@yahoo.com Nick: Errz
3. Cheng Kiang - ckiang@singnet.com.sg Nick: Ckiang
4. Ernest - ernest_kok@pacific.net.sg Nick: roti
5. Kim Peng - kingpin1133@hotmail.com Nick: kingpin

[Note: I need the Surnames of
2. Andy
3. Ernest
5. Kim Peng

This is an organised event by a recognised photography club. I need proper infomation to register all of you. Don't give me a headache, ok?]

Kim Peng
Thanks.

Wahlau, you really need me to add you personally after the above the above message issit? :dunno:

Heh. Not a chance. Anarchy reigns!

Seriously though, I want a DCS14n! (So too, incidentally, does Red Dawn in his heart of hearts :bsmilie: :bsmilie: :bsmilie: ).

1. Larry Loh - larry@larryloh.com (#1 priority for you buddy) Nick: Larry
2. Andy - andyz21@yahoo.com Nick: Errz
3. Cheng Kiang - ckiang@singnet.com.sg Nick: Ckiang
4. Ernest - ernest_kok@pacific.net.sg Nick: roti
5. Foo Kim Peng - kingpin1133@hotmail.com Nick: kingpin

[Note: I need the Surnames of
2. Andy
3. Ernest

This is an organised event by a recognised photography club. I need proper infomation to register all of you. The person I liaise with wants proper information. Don't give me a headache, ok?]

No, I would have done it if I know how. Can't add/amend your name list. Someone want to help?

BTW: surname is Foo. Thanks.

Just cut and paste lor. Add your particulars before you post. ;)

hehe, let me see who is the first bug in this forum to own a 14n or a 1Ds, like my situation seven months ago desperately looking for a D60...

Status
Not open for further replies.