Prestigious Wear

Status
Not open for further replies.
wats a prestigious wear?
Branded stuff?

for shirt and pants, i think is best to tailor them

zara's cheap and good for smart casual... black tie then i guess it's boss, armarni (not ax) looks abit gayish, or your indian/chinese tailor or marks and spencers if you don't want to burn your pocket.

pants? shirt ? tie ? cufflinks? jean? v-tee with coat? suit? tuxedo?
but my best bet is still to get them tailor
wear something that fits

if u have at least 2-3weeks prior to your event
try Mens Tradition, 3rd level of Penisular SC > look for Daniel
they have some new material

Last edited:
In the Singaporean context, even the most laa-dee-dah Gala dinners, the men can get away with wearing a boring dark business suit. Somehow or another, coat-tails and tall hats look really strange on Asians.

In the Singaporean context, even the most laa-dee-dah Gala dinners, the men can get away with wearing a boring dark business suit. Somehow or another, coat-tails and tall hats look really strange on Asians.
Looks like I'll have to go shop / look for a suit then. Any recommendations (pics / links)?

pants? shirt ? tie ? cufflinks? jean? v-tee with coat? suit? tuxedo?
but my best bet is still to get them tailor
wear something that fits

if u have at least 2-3weeks prior to your event
try Mens Tradition, 3rd level of Penisular SC > look for Daniel
they have some new material
o_O, I'm left with 1 week to look for an outfit.

sorry if it sound offended, what about your wedding suit? can? save money...

It's so sad really. I see many like that for years. A normal 2 or 1 button coat (blazer) and a pair of pants that does not match hehe. Har..another thing that I spot alot... shoes that were not polished! heheh....

It's so sad really. I see many like that for years. A normal 2 or 1 button coat (blazer) and a pair of pants that does not match hehe. Har..another thing that I spot alot... shoes that were not polished! heheh....

maybe those men dunno how to polish shoes! :rolleyes:

Now this brings out a question:

Does clothe maketh a Man, or Does a Man dress a clothe? :think:

some men need clothes to make them stand out, some other men make clothes stand out!

male clothes horse = stud! :cool:

You can tell alot by what a man wears. Man basically are alot less evolved when it comes to clothings. Though it might not look it sometime that Singapore women know how to dress ( and I think alot still don't) but there are more of them then guys who are very good at using clothing and makeup to great effect hide flaws, emphasis their strength, signal an ideal or put on a character.

If you pay enough attention to how you dress yourself AND carry yourself, it can play a very big advantage over other males. Yes...the clothes can and will make or break a man. At the very least that first impression. It maybe superficial of us for doing so but when you get first contact witha stranger and without any other form of reference how else can you define someone as your equal, lower or superior..etc..or plain silly dresser heheheh

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.