Blitz

Jan 18, 2002
Singapore
www.blitzstorm.com
Hee hee me bui pai seh ah :D

Posted b4 lah but wanted to add more threads here so I post again:

P1130021.JPG

P1130031.JPG

To be frank, I was very very happy when I got the first shot. And with a new camera somemore! :p

Thanks for any comments!

i want to know where to get battery cases like this for 2 or 4 AA battery...

Originally posted by reny
i want to know where to get battery cases like this for 2 or 4 AA battery...

I'm not too sure actually. I got this casing together with my charger+battery kit from John 3:16.

Maybe u can ask some camera shops?

Originally posted by quackaroo
hmm maybe you can take a different subject? unless you can..
"abstractised" the battery? :)

Hee any idea on how should I "abstractised" the battery? Me poor on creativity :(

hmmm.
fliters?

lighting effects. play around with lighting.
ive got a suggestion... how long can you open your shitter speed? (btw wats ur cam?)

you can use a single batt.
put your camera on a tripod or a surface. frame the shot.
off all your room lights. make sure its dark! very dark! super dark! (ie: store room).
now use a torch light, and open your cam's shutter, and flash your torch light very fast but from different angles. den close ur shutter (if your camera has bulb. or else set your camera's shutter speed, to ard 15 seconds?) play around :)

experiment.

btw: they do this for architectual model photogprahy :) of cos they use different kinds of lights (cellephene paper on torch)

hmmm.
fliters?

lighting effects. play around with lighting.
ive got a suggestion... how long can you open your shitter speed? (btw wats ur cam?)

you can use a single batt.
put your camera on a tripod or a surface. frame the shot.
off all your room lights. make sure its dark! very dark! super dark! (ie: store room).
now use a torch light, and open your cam's shutter, and flash your torch light very fast but from different angles. den close ur shutter (if your camera has bulb. or else set your camera's shutter speed, to ard 15 seconds?) play around :)

experiment.

btw: they do this for architectual model photogprahy :) of cos they use different kinds of lights (cellephene paper on torch)

Hmmm interesting. Gonna try it out :D Thanks for the tips.

hah! i wld luv to see the results! ive seen my school arch students do it for their final year project. imperssive stuff! :) heehe best use SLR with cable release, can take as long as you like in a very dark room. looking forward to see it ziploc :>

hah! i wld luv to see the results! ive seen my school arch students do it for their final year project. imperssive stuff! :) heehe best use SLR with cable release, can take as long as you like in a very dark room. looking forward to see it ziploc :>

Sure sure, but gotta wait till I get back my dc... :)

Status
Not open for further replies.