1)
IMG_00263.JPG

2)
IMG_00483.JPG

3)
IMG_00621.JPG

4)
IMG_00644.JPG

8 is the :thumbsup: , btw the front for your watermark is what??? looks cool:cool:

Poses are good. Eyes look too dull/dark for my taste, for example #2. Too little/dark eye white. Could be due to the slim eyes coupled with smoky eyes makeup. Some catchlight might help to energise the pictures more.

Poses are good. Eyes look too dull/dark for my taste, for example #2. Too little/dark eye white. Could be due to the slim eyes coupled with smoky eyes makeup. Some catchlight might help to energise the pictures more.

Thanks for C&C, Timber. And also the tip on energizing the photos. :thumbsup:

Very nice series!!! #6 is my fav!

Hi David... nice shots you have here, my fav is #8, if with catchlight it would be WOW! :bigeyes:

Saw ur full series too, I love the mood in IMG_0125 & the eyes contact in IMG_0181 :)

Care to share what challenge u face in order to get the catchlight during the shooting session, weather or setting?

nice series Mr Disney.. I think u have the same prob as TTL007 james who attended the Pm session, that is, u didnt apply unsharp mask to the pic. All digital pics will get so much better with it, just that u need to know how much to apply.

btw i think some shots the selective darkening may have applied a little too much, but still its very good effort:)

Hope to see u again:)

Hi David... nice shots you have here, my fav is #8, if with catchlight it would be WOW! :bigeyes:

Saw ur full series too, I love the mood in IMG_0125 & the eyes contact in IMG_0181 :)

Care to share what challenge u face in order to get the catchlight during the shooting session, weather or setting?

Sorry, is catchlight referring to the little light reflected in the eyes? :embrass:

I've seen your shots taken from the afternoon session. :thumbsup: !

To be frank, I didn't pay much attention in the catchlight (if my definition is correct) unless they are close facial shots. And they are rough estimation to catch the light in the model's eyes...not really hardcore measurement on where/how to catch the 'catchlight'.

The weather was fine in the morning. Seriously, I wasn't prepared to get a plain backdrop. But I thought it's great cause I only need to focus on the model. Ivan did a masterful job on the reflector and blower :) , giving us a great shooting experience.

As for the settings, I just did as per normal to get a balance on the metering.

nice series Mr Disney.. I think u have the same prob as TTL007 james who attended the Pm session, that is, u didnt apply unsharp mask to the pic. All digital pics will get so much better with it, just that u need to know how much to apply.

btw i think some shots the selective darkening may have applied a little too much, but still its very good effort:)

Hope to see u again:)

Thanks Ivan. "Unsharp mask"? I'll take note of that, and try it later. Thanks for the tip.

Well, perhaps the darkening are really a little too much for some of them. Will pay attention to that next time.

I'm sure I'll see you again in your :thumbsup: :thumbsup: model-shoot session.

Status
Not open for further replies.