Prescription Oakley sunglasses

Status
Not open for further replies.

Nisa

Aug 13, 2004
I had a few prescription oakley sunglasses, and they are usually in the price range of 700 - 1.2K, but with the USD falling.. might be cheaper now.

Can try Queensway, I find the prices there cheaper than alot of places... but must do alot of walking and asking.

canonG9

Dec 4, 2007
East
oakleys prices are supposed to be consistent through out all authorized shops selling them, IIRC..no one is supposed to sell below the RRP set by Oakley..

i have 3 prescriptions and 1 sunglass...quite worth the $$, at least for me..

reactan

Jan 2, 2004
Bedok
reactan.instantlogic.com
oakleys prices are supposed to be consistent through out all authorized shops selling them, IIRC..no one is supposed to sell below the RRP set by Oakley..

i have 3 prescriptions and 1 sunglass...quite worth the $$, at least for me..

aiyoh..... this is not good. looks like i've got to be prepared to pay the RRP. :confused:
anyway, can share why you say its worth the $$$ ? : D

canonG9

Dec 4, 2007
East
aiyoh..... this is not good. looks like i've got to be prepared to pay the RRP. :confused:
anyway, can share why you say its worth the $$$ ? : D
because my uncle is an optician :bsmilie::bsmilie:

frame is tough.. only problem i have is sweat getting behind the earsocks... the frame hasnt tarnished yet tho

kultchris

Jan 28, 2004
does anyone have any idea if the discount an optician can get from oakleys is quit high or just a little diff from the normal price ? Cos i was thinking of asking my fren's aunt who is a optician to help .. but if the diff isnt very big den i can just make it at any shops retailing it . Thanks :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom