Prepaid Debit Card

newbie12

May 24, 2013
singapore
Anybody know where to get prepaid debit card in SG? I know online have a few like fevocard but need to have a debit card in the first place to order these cards. Any where else where I can go to shop and just cash on delivery?

PS: can anyone help me order stuff online? I will pay you back the money + $1/2 for helping! Thanks!

Anybody know where to get prepaid debit card in SG? I know online have a few like fevocard but need to have a debit card in the first place to order these cards. Any where else where I can go to shop and just cash on delivery?

PS: can anyone help me order stuff online? I will pay you back the money + $1/2 for helping! Thanks!

prepaid debit card?

not sure what that is. but you can apply for a debit card at any bank if you have a personal savings account

seem like TS is not reach legal age to apply his own debit card,
why don't ask your parents for a supplement credit card?

anyway, most people will want to take the risk and trouble of ordering any items on behalf.
for $1 or $2, it is not worth the efforts.

The legal age is 18.

But having a debit card opens doors to uncontrolled spending :bsmilie:

The legal age is 18.

But having a debit card opens doors to uncontrolled spending :bsmilie:

Nah.. he'll hit the limit when his balance is 0 :bsmilie:

Maybank seems to have what you're looking for:

This Card makes the perfect gift for loved ones. Get your limited edition Card for just S$25 at all Maybank Branches in Singapore now.

- Card is fully transferable
- No annual or maintenance fee, age or income limitation
- More top-up options for registered Cardmembers

Prepaid Card - Zodiac Series | Maybank Singapore

Edit: M1 too: M1 Prepaid MasterCard

Last edited:
Maybank seems to have what you're looking for:

Edit: M1 too: M1 Prepaid MasterCard

Thanks a lot! This is something I was finding. But do you know if I can just purchase them at a shop? Do I need to go through any procedure?

To the rest: Yep I'm not of legal age yet but afraid to ask parents due to financial reasons. I know that I may not be able to control spending but will try :)

seem like TS is not reach legal age to apply his own debit card,
why don't ask your parents for a supplement credit card?

anyway, most people will want to take the risk and trouble of ordering any items on behalf.
for $1 or $2, it is not worth the efforts.

Fat wish bro, I think he mean half dollar (50 cents) from the way he wrote.

I will pay you back the money + $1/2 for helping! Thanks!

Thanks a lot! This is something I was finding. But do you know if I can just purchase them at a shop? Do I need to go through any procedure?

To the rest: Yep I'm not of legal age yet but afraid to ask parents due to financial reasons. I know that I may not be able to control spending but will try :)

is a very bad ideal to spend the money without letting your parents knowing about it,

every parents want to control the spending of their children, it is not about the money, is how the way their children spending it.

huh?

$0.50 per order?

can't even buy a cup of kopi at anywhere!!
and please don't tell me still have to go to his school to pass the item to him, collect the money, and take the $0.50 to drink kopi from his school tuckshop??

is a very bad ideal to spend the money without letting your parents knowing about it,

every parents want to control the spending of their children, it is not about the money, is how the way their children spending it.

Yeah I know but it's... a gift for them so need to be a surprise

I meant $1/$2