melvin

Jun 4, 2005
TPY
Hi, wonder have u guy/gal hd any idea
which is beta?:confused:
Hi! card
M-card
Green card

All i need is free incoming all day n some free SMS?

Which is more economic?:dunno:
Thks!

afaik.. pre paid cards do not come with free incoming options.

I have used starhub and singtel's pre paid cards before and they do not have free incoming.

all the cards are final retail versions and I've not heard of any beta versions.

I know that the M1 pre-paid card has free incoming. But they will deduct 70 cents daily from the credit.

Both Singtel and Starhub also have free incoming calls but they will also deduct about 50 cents to 70cents everyday regardless u got use it or not.

But now starhub has free 10sms whenever you send out 5sms. but the 10 free sms must be sent out before 2359.

If you send 5 global sms, you will get 10 global sms for free and also must be sent out before 2359

Ong_23 said:
Both Singtel and Starhub also have free incoming calls but they will also deduct about 50 cents to 70cents everyday regardless u got use it or not.

But now starhub has free 10sms whenever you send out 5sms. but the 10 free sms must be sent out before 2359.

If you send 5 global sms, you will get 10 global sms for free and also must be sent out before 2359
is it?! I just bought a prepaid singtel Hi! Card for a overseas use but never got to using it.. dang..how do i know when it starts deducting money?

Status
Not open for further replies.