Premium Photographer at $15 or $20 an hour

Status
Not open for further replies.
Venting my frustration on photography charges by wannabe photographer in singapore.

http://www.clubsnap.com/forums/showthread.php?p=5210862#post5210862

Where's your self worth? Pls get out of the trade! Tsk .. Tsk ... Tsk ... I really had a heartattack when i saw what was done & the rates ...

:nono:

hahaha.. After a few events, for sure he knows that it was stupid.. :)

Well...you cannot fault him for ambition and passion...

You also cannot fault him for his quotes...one gets what one pays for

McDonald like u suggested can earn more lol.Even though its like 6++1 hr,u can earn more(time and days.):bsmilie::bsmilie:

he actually increase his rates as compare to few days i last saw
iirc is was $6 and $9 bucks :)

Venting my frustration on photography charges by wannabe photographer in singapore.

http://www.clubsnap.com/forums/showthread.php?p=5210862#post5210862

Where's your self worth? Pls get out of the trade! Tsk .. Tsk ... Tsk ... I really had a heartattack when i saw what was done & the rates ...

:nono:

Bro, u fustrated huh.... i vomited out blood when I saw this thread..... I was really pissed off with the guy.... and really downgraded our professional value and downgraded our professionalism....... :hung: :flame:

15 to 20 per hour is too little le... he has to take into account:

the electricity used to charge his camera battery..
transport fee to the event..
lunch money..
transport money to go back home..
electricity for computer when he does PP...
electricity for fan/aircon cause nowadays very hot nia..
the starbucks coffee while doing PP.. ;)
the dvd needed to pass to the client..
the transport money to deliver the dvd to the client ( unless he mails it la.. then need to buy the stamp and envelope.. :) ) etc etc..

15-20 is definitely no deal.. :thumbsd:

Actually, I can understand his charges. I mean I am also an amateur photographer trying to build up my portfolio. The only fault I can find is that he stated that he is offering premium photography services which I feel is way out of line.

be nice a little bit can or not?

don't let people say old birds bully small boy leh...

anyway, people shoot for passion, can live with $15~$20. :angel:

Actually, I can understand his charges. I mean I am also an amateur photographer trying to build up my portfolio. The only fault I can find is that he stated that he is offering premium photography services which I feel is way out of line.

Frankly speeaking, he needs to polish up his skill before plunghing into commerical photography.... by the portfolio i saw.... i doubt he will have premium clients as the portfolio is not very gd and the charges cannot go that low as 15 to 20 SGD... this is extremely to low...........

at least he is not shooting for free?
pre wedding and AD also got tfcd liao .. :bsmilie:

i think we cannot control how much should a professional charge.

but looking at what he is charging. he must be working from home, single, with no liabilities and no need to feed family. and since he is shooting with 1000D.

well.. guys. chill.... really. take a nice cup of hot tea and sit down and read a newspaper.

$15-20. he might as well work full time in a office. pay much more with much less work. :bsmilie:

His pride must be hurt so he removed his website that I was curious but could not open it.

at least he is not shooting for free?
pre wedding and AD also got tfcd liao .. :bsmilie:

yes of course. pple sometimes love free stuffs. cant help it one. its a culture thing here.

i think we cannot control how much should a professional charge.

but looking at what he is charging. he must be working from home, single, with no liabilities and no need to feed family. and since he is shooting with 1000D.

well.. guys. chill.... really. take a nice cup of hot tea and sit down and read a newspaper.

$15-20. he might as well work full time in a office. pay much more with much less work. :bsmilie:

Wise words....:thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup: Time for you guys to have nice cups of cooler tea in hot night while he is nursing his pride... :D

Status
Not open for further replies.