Pregnant Model for Rental.....


Status
Not open for further replies.
Jun 29, 2004
406
0
0
95
singapore
#1
(",)
harlow everyone.....
I am actually looking for TFP.....
Currently, 8 months pregnant,
hopfully can get some pictures for keepsake for myself.....
and you as photograpers can have new directions for profolio pictures....
Interested parties can PM me.....
Thanks.....:)
 

Jun 29, 2004
406
0
0
95
singapore
#3
Del_CtrlnoAlt said:
go malaysia for tfp? ;p

may i know what kinda shots u looking at?
which part of malaysia?
Got nothing in mind.....
hopfully something that is nice and soft....
something very family....
like me, hubby and the stomach (",)
 

Jan 28, 2004
295
0
0
40
Central
#4
wow haven't seen you in a while and you're 8 months pregnant?? congrats! baby boy or baby girl?
 

Jun 29, 2004
406
0
0
95
singapore
#6
tingchiyen said:
wow haven't seen you in a while and you're 8 months pregnant?? congrats! baby boy or baby girl?
rahahahaha....
Been quite some time ya?!?
It is going to be a little devil heart breaker.....
Current werking for Shu Uemura in Ck Tangs.....;)
 

Jun 29, 2004
406
0
0
95
singapore
#7
adamadam said:
will you still be fattybombombom when the baby comes out?
apprently, I was always skinnybombombom.....
(*ahem* that was before pregancy)
so I guess after birth still skinnybombombom loh....
 

Jun 29, 2004
406
0
0
95
singapore
#9
nightwolf75 said:
phaw.... congrats, FBBB!!

need ur original pre-wedding shooters to help, let us know, yah?? ;)
Would love to....
You guys seems very quiet nowadays....
not much posting leh.....
what are you guys up to?!?
 

nightwolf75

Moderator
Staff member
Dec 18, 2003
17,857
15
38
really MORE diaper changes
#10
fattybombombom said:
Would love to....
You guys seems very quiet nowadays....
not much posting leh.....
what are you guys up to?!?
the usual... busy at work. if u need our help, just let us know lah? ;)
 

espn

Deregistered
Dec 20, 2002
21,905
0
0
Planet Nikon
#11
Was down at your working area, but I didn't have time to go over to see you and now you're posting on CS!!! :bsmilie:
 

Jun 29, 2004
406
0
0
95
singapore
#12
espn said:
Was down at your working area, but I didn't have time to go over to see you and now you're posting on CS!!! :bsmilie:
rahahahaha....
it's been a long time.....
any suggestions guys?;)
 

Jun 29, 2004
406
0
0
95
singapore
#14
espn said:
Studiot again? ;)
Sure.....
You putting the team together again?
Any brilliant ideas?
Hope to do the shoot with hubby.....
Making it like a family portrait.....
me, Hubby and the tummy.....
rahahahahaha
;)
 

espn

Deregistered
Dec 20, 2002
21,905
0
0
Planet Nikon
#17
I don't mind onsite shooting :think: Can shoot her colleagues also :sticktong

FBBB: I see how many people are interested first, :)
 

Jun 29, 2004
406
0
0
95
singapore
#18
espn said:
I don't mind onsite shooting :think: Can shoot her colleagues also :sticktong

FBBB: I see how many people are interested first, :)
Sure....
Keep me informed lah....
catch up with you some days at NUG
 

Luval

Senior Member
May 29, 2003
1,502
0
36
40
East
www.Lutherseowphotography.com
#19
I am interested.. sorry to bum into like that . It seem like a fanily business ,. or some thing like that .. thou I may not know who is fattyboomboom.. anyway.. it a fresh ideal over here that is worth the time spend.. Hope that i am not too intrusive in this .. ';)
 

Jun 29, 2004
406
0
0
95
singapore
#20
Luval said:
I am interested.. sorry to bum into like that . It seem like a fanily business ,. or some thing like that .. thou I may not know who is fattyboomboom.. anyway.. it a fresh ideal over here that is worth the time spend.. Hope that i am not too intrusive in this .. ';)
not at all....
I've werked with some of the photograpers here before.....
therefore, it actually sounded so "family" in this forum
 

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom