Preggy Photo Shoot

Status
Not open for further replies.

zildjohn

Jul 29, 2006
Singapore
zildjohn18.multiply.com
Thanks to Pauline and her family for their trust in this photo shoot.

Credits to her MUA also.

post-5-1250873266.jpg

It looks really soft and glowy... not exactly sure its a good thing.

Hi Zildjohn,

# 3 is rather interesting . I like it !! :thumbsup:

Great work in the kissing lighting background mate. :thumbsup:

Although the poses are great, I don't really like the lighting. It creates a glow in the subject's tummy that distracts my attention from the overall pic. Post processing doesn't work for me too.

:thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup:

I just love looking at happy parents-to-be

Should work the angles a little more to accentuate the nice curves and hide the errr ummm ....(mummy-to-be looks be largish (not talking about stomach), esp around her thighs)

Last edited:
Very nice.. so warming..

Thanks for viewing :)

It's intended coz I believe not all pictures should always be "sharp", it depends on what kind of effect I want to achieve.

Agree with you.The softness effect reflects love and closeness creating a romantic feel
of the parents-to-be. A very nice piece of work.

Although the poses are great, I don't really like the lighting. It creates a glow in the subject's tummy that distracts my attention from the overall pic. Post processing doesn't work for me too.

hi virgo, thanks for your comments i'll try to improve on the lighting next time. With regards to my PP, not everybody will like it but i just want to have my own style and mood on the pictures.

:thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup:

I just love looking at happy parents-to-be

Should work the angles a little more to accentuate the nice curves and hide the errr ummm ....(mummy-to-be looks be largish (not talking about stomach), esp around her thighs)

Hi ed9119,

Yeah they are very happy indeed :)

I'll take note of your advice, thanks! :thumbsup:

Status
Not open for further replies.