Prediction for CL Final

Status
Not open for further replies.
Nah, who is mrBig?

Not a fan of both side, just my prediction!

Why Milan? Because I have money on them winning. :lovegrin:

agreed to fjozn predictions. 3-0 to Milan in 1st half....

thereafter Liverpool greatest of all time fight-back (yet again!!) to win the cup. only this time the Reds scored 4 goals in 2nd half...bwahahahaha

3-0 to Milan!
3-0 to milan vs mu la...best attacking english club cant come back from the dead...well,atleast a defensive english club like Liverpool rise from the dead...and conquer europe...:sticktong

i have a feeling it'll be milan 0-1 Liverpool in 90 minutes,it'll be boring game but who cares???

agreed to fjozn predictions. 3-0 to Milan in 1st half....

thereafter Liverpool greatest of all time fight-back (yet again!!) to win the cup. only this time the Reds scored 4 goals in 2nd half...bwahahahaha

Ha ha, I like this one, but I don't think my heart can take this kind of excitement again.

Haha, seems like all Liverpool fans here. No neutral football fans?

Milan!!!

athens will win !!!

good money for their country...

2-1 to Milan

They have had a difficult season especially due to last year's scandal so for them to come all the way to the CL Final is quite an achievement :thumbsup:

Liverpool will score the only goal, and it will be an own goal on the 5th minutes into the game....

and Milan goes on to lift the cup without scoring.....

English club shall perish....EPL shall get degraded further and become EL...and hopefully the cost to watch soccer on cable will come down in the future ....[FONT=&quot][/FONT]

Heart says Liverpool but logic dictates AC Milan. :embrass: Hope Liverpool proved me wrong tonite!

Final score: AC Milan 3, Liverpool 1

2-1 to Milan

They have had a difficult season especially due to last year's scandal so for them to come all the way to the CL Final is quite an achievement :thumbsup:

haha.. how much you win? ;p

Status
Not open for further replies.