Pre - Wedding in Singapore by Wellington Kuswanto

archlover

Nov 11, 2005
I want to share some of my works for pre-wedding shoot in Singapore, been doing it from 2006 until now, not too many, less than 20 couples..
Learning a lot from this forum, getting inspired by some great photographer here, especially iamasaint and will03...
A bit different with bridal shoot that usually done in Singapore, since it's more casual.
Actually i want to shoot more couples in wedding gown.. :cry: i'm a bit fetish with wedding gown i think.. ( just kidding )
anyway.. let's the photos do the talking :)

budiangel01.jpg

ayangmida06.jpg

adrianvera01.jpg

dedymelivon08.jpg

Johnsonyennie03.jpg

LilyHocky01.jpg

Sofidana05.jpg

IMG_4816copy.jpg

file167copy.jpg

zprammira03.jpg

IMG_1693.jpg

IMG_9203.jpg

i think that's all for time being...
will add more :) thanks...

hey.. never post those from millenia walk ?

that one bridal mah, not prewedding... hahaha...
later will post also here :)

To archlover.. Frankly speaking your works............are much more better then some of those so call Professional. Keep it up man. No horse run !!

#12 bokeh is awesome-ness!!!

mantafff om!

great pre wed pic.
3TU

im a fan!

love the use of ambient lights! and the bokeh shots are stunning!
as a wedding photographer, which is your most used lens? A wide angle, i believe?

Thanks for all the kind comments guys :)
which lens my most used? i think it will the the ultra wide angle and a medium/tele prime fast lens..
i use 10-22 / 135 last time, 12-24 / 85 now...

adding some pics... this time is bridal shot...

IMG_6582.jpg

IMG_6659.jpg

IMG_6540.jpg

more of bridal shot :)

IMG_6848.jpg

IMG_6881.jpg

IMG_6987.jpg

om ajak dong lain kali huehue

@autumnite,
terbalik kali oom... gw yang harusnya diajakin sama situ kali ;)

@andre..
thx ndre...

another bridal..

a15.jpg

a9.jpg

a13.jpg

Hi archlover, really nice work you have! I really enjoy it!:)

I think it's excellent showcase here...i have to agree with someone's remarks earlier on this thread,that it looks better than some so called pro. And the way I see it, it's straight up photography rather than straight up photoshoped! I appreciate pics hot from the body,great camera techniques,and perhaps minor enhancement or tweaking on post editing softwares. And from the pre wedding photos...makes me wonder even more,what other good stuff does this person have under the hood for actual day! looking fwd for the subsequent incoming showcase. Like your simple lighting techniques...hope to learn some tips. If you ever feel like spread your wisdoms,do PM me ya...i dont mind being your so called "apprentice". Anything for good knowledge! Good job buddy!:thumbsup: just my two cents...