PRC Women allowing her son to **** publicly outside CHINATOWN MRT

What is **** ?! :bsmilie: :bsmilie:

These kind of foreigners are not welcome here. Period.

To ridicule when told it is wrong is totally unacceptable here. Please don't come and live here if you cannot follow our way of life.

We don't hate foreigners per se. Only these kind. Anyone else is welcome as long as they contribute to our economy.

Please return to your country if you insists in doing things that locals find offensive.

We are what we are now because we follow every law enforce on us.Does not matter if you say Singapore if a Fine City. It worked does it to turn it into a comfortable and profitable place to live and work.

Don't make a mockery of our social norms.

This not me being xenophobic, just reminding foreigners to use their brain it bit more. If never follow the law, get fine like the locals do. Period.

My 2cents worth.

Last edited:
Sometimes children are really hard to manage.
Want means want.
Even worse if its peeing or passing motion.
They can't control like adults or older children.
So those with kids, what you gonna do?
Lets say toilet is really dirty or full of people.

Happened to me once.
Kid (2yr old ) said he wanted to pass motion.
Brought him to toilet, he scream and shout and say its dirty and refused to use it.
So I brought him out and he appeared ok.
So I thought, ok... may be he was just trying to be difficult.
Then he **** his pants and on the floor. :D
I had to get the cleaner of the building clear his mess and help by getting some paper from the toilet to do a first pass cleanup.
Yes, it was a crowded place too.
So it was probably better to let him do it on a newspaper and easy clean up than end up a mess and inconvenience for even more ppl.

I can empathize, though it should really be last resort.

You can have $ but if you don't carry yourself well, all the brands and position you hold mean nothing. Many Singaporeans are suffering from this syndrome too but in other ways.

You all don't be xenophobe ok!
You all have been instructed to integrate!

And this coming national day we must have china split pants in the goodie bag! So we can all take dumps all over the place!
In the name of integration!

split_pants_0.jpg

:bsmilie::bsmilie:

And on a sidenote, the crew of Delta Airlines better integrate too!

You should be thankful to all those people coming from China or any other place outside SG. What else would you talk about over your coffee, since there is only so much one can talk about the weather...:bsmilie:
On a serious note: Did those who start screaming here forget your own childhood and the time when you needed a helping hand for such business?

Last edited:
You all don't be xenophobe ok! You all have been instructed to integrate! And this coming national day we must have china split pants in the goodie bag! So we can all take dumps all over the place! In the name of integration! :bsmilie::bsmilie: And on a sidenote, the crew of Delta Airlines better integrate too!

Damn, so it's true, we had our zippers on the wrong side all this while.

You should be thankful to all those people coming from China or any other place outside SG. What else would you talk about over your coffee, since there is only so much one can talk about the weather...:bsmilie:
On a serious note: Did those who start screaming here forget your own childhood and the time when you needed a helping hand for such business?

Also we don't have enough public toilets.

Try to find one in CBD and see.

When you are urgent Singapore River looks like an inviting choice. :bsmilie:

Also we don't have enough public toilets. Try to find one in CBD and see. When you are urgent Singapore River looks like an inviting choice. :bsmilie:

River water or longkan water can recycles and redirect to our tap water. Ha ha.

Those irresponsible singaporean dog owners are even worse than this, imo.
They just let their dogs shxx anywhere.
Anywhere! Chances that you will step on dog shxx is very much higher than on shxx by children. Lol.
And are you saying that dog shxx are cleaner than human shxx??