PRC welcome the official visit of President, Republic of Singapore

....wandering to PRC again ......... Ah Tiong got new lobang for us again....... :)...

our face very big hor? president went there got such ceremony. their president visits us dunno got such ceremony or not hor"?

ceremonial gun saluate, got face.
solid female GOH.
the happy children a bit overkill la but quite nice.

He is doing recovery for not attending our founding father's funeral. He sent his Siao Er here ...

Singapore is highly respected and admired by PRC as a great first world nation.

Teng has decreed that all its leaders have to be shown the greatest welcome when they visit China.

.....firstly.... we respect them too ........ much ....... just shy of licking their boots...... :)

because China's economic model is modeled (and later modified) after Singapore's thanks to Deng Xiaoping.

and you have to give their government the respect for bringing up their nation in just a few decades.. and a huge one at that!

because China's economic model is modeled (and later modified) after Singapore's thanks to Deng Xiaoping. and you have to give their government the respect for bringing up their nation in just a few decades.. and a huge one at that!

Don't get too ahead of yourself (ourselves). We are far less important and influential than you think.

Singapore is a great friend of China's enemy. We provided strategic logistic, bases and support to balance the power struggle of China emerging dominance of the South China Sea. They have no choice but to give face to us :)

Singapore is a great friend of China's enemy. We provided strategic logistic, bases and support to balance the power struggle of China emerging dominance of the South China Sea. They have no choice but to give face to us :)

Come on... "enemy of my enemy is my friend"... "friend of my enemy is my..." enemy of course!

..... giving face .................. that is Diplomacy ........:)