Status
Not open for further replies.

lewfs

Jan 19, 2002
West Zone
Visit site
Taken in a Japanese Shrine

DSCN0087.jpg

If you are happened to be in Tokyo, go and look for this stall at Ueno. It sells excellent stuff taste like some kind of pan cake. ;)

DSCN0042a.JPG

lewfs nice shots u haf....like the first one...er u are using a CP885 rite....wat settings do u use ah....for both pics?

AqUaRiU5, yup i am using the same dc as you.
BTW, I could not remember the setting for first photo,
for the second one,
shutter: 1/60
aperture: F2.8
focal len: f8mm
flash: off
ISO: 400

but one thing I just learn for this DC is to set to:
Image Adjustment: Normal
Image Sharpening: Normal

Cos this DC having too "sharp" effect on photo taken, need to tone down to make the photo look natural.

Originally posted by lewfs
AqUaRiU5, yup i am using the same dc as you.
BTW, I could not remember the setting for first photo,
for the second one,
shutter: 1/60
aperture: F2.8
focal len: f8mm
flash: off
ISO: 400

but one thing I just learn for this DC is to set to:
Image Adjustment: Normal
Image Sharpening: Normal

Cos this DC having too "sharp" effect on photo taken, need to tone down to make the photo look natural.

ohokok....er....think ur shots arnt very sharp....how come u say it needs to be adjusted to normal image sharpening?? and wat u mean focal len: f8mm?? me also confused....did u set ur second shot in scene mode or CSM mode?

ohokok....er....think ur shots arnt very sharp....how come u say it needs to be adjusted to normal image sharpening?? and wat u mean focal len: f8mm?? me also confused....did u set ur second shot in scene mode or CSM mode?

For the sharpening, I mean to set it to normal..you can find it in CSM menu.
focal len = focal length
all shots in CSM mode

For the sharpening, I mean to set it to normal..you can find it in CSM menu.
focal len = focal length
all shots in CSM mode

okok....i see....er...me usually shoot in scene mode instead of CSM cause it's a bit mah fan....den sometimes the shots come up over or underexposed....den waste battery trying to set them....den do u haf a extra battery...cause runs out really fast....u leh? any tips?

I was given an extra battery when I got this DC..and one additional 16mb CF card.
No special treatment to the camera, just switch it on when want to shoot, and it lasts for abt 2hrs of operation.

cause me intend to get one more battery...one not enough lar...beri fast run off....den memory u use how much?? me using 32 mb can lar

If you are happened to be in Tokyo, go and look for this stall at Ueno. It sells excellent stuff taste like some kind of pan cake. ;)

DSCN0042a.JPG

its looks yummmmmmmy ;p

Status
Not open for further replies.