Practical Photography Magz...Good Deal!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

totorobus2005

Jul 24, 2007
Just here to share with you guys....
come across this practical photography at basheer graphic, the price is still reasonable at SGD 12 bucks!! & No GST :bsmilie: !! and the sales person told me if i were to subscribe yearly they absord 7% GST.;)...will share with you guys again with great photo stuff!!:cool:

p1040699fg2.jpg

Hmmmm... sounds good, where's the place?

:what:hmmm...i leave to far away from the library...

also check out zinio for electronic copies of photography mags like popular photography, amateur photography, american photo. prices are only a fraction of the print versions, and you save on storage space.

Thanks 4 e info.

also check out zinio for electronic copies of photography mags like popular photography, amateur photography, american photo. prices are only a fraction of the print versions, and you save on storage space.

Hi! Thanks for the heads up..seems quite good at $12USD for 12 copies... I tried the preview on their website.. quite cool.. can actually "flip" the pages..:bsmilie: ..but the downside is the loading time for the individual pages takes forever..

May I ask, when you subscribe to the magazines, How will the magazines be delivered to you? By email? Do we have to be online to view the magazine or can it be viewed offline? Is there any option to print out the articles?

Thanx in advance!

how good is this photography for a beginner? I have read some magazines before and i get the feeling that the group they are targeting seems to be the more experienced photographers as supossed to the ameteur photographer trying to pick up some tips.

This mag has been around eons ago, since b4 i started photography. Can subscribe to it directly from the UK also if you wish. Really good for beginner to Amatuer to Professional.

This magazine is good for beginners. However need to buy subsequent copies to finish the tips.

PP is a good and worth to buy mag. I got it for SGD$13 ~ $13.9 @ ard Raffles Place.

PP is a good and worth to buy mag. I got it for SGD$13 ~ $13.9 @ ard Raffles Place.

Yeap its really worth to buy.....maybe thinking of subscribe it..so i dun have to go to the city..;p

Hi! Thanks for the heads up..seems quite good at $12USD for 12 copies... I tried the preview on their website.. quite cool.. can actually "flip" the pages..:bsmilie: ..but the downside is the loading time for the individual pages takes forever..

May I ask, when you subscribe to the magazines, How will the magazines be delivered to you? By email? Do we have to be online to view the magazine or can it be viewed offline? Is there any option to print out the articles?

Thanx in advance!

you need to download the zinio reader to read the mags. they will send you email whenever there is a new issue ready for download. been subscribing with them for about 3 years now. no complaints.

yes you can print from zinio reader. you can even do highlighting, and share a copy with a friend. readers are available for both mac and windows.

Just here to share with you guys....
come across this practical photography at basheer graphic, the price is still reasonable at SGD 12 bucks!! & No GST :bsmilie: !! and the sales person told me if i were to subscribe yearly they absord 7% GST.;)...will share with you guys again with great photo stuff!!:cool:

p1040699fg2.jpg

What issue is this?

I just bought the July from Times....

What issue is this?

I just bought the July from Times....

August I think.... coz the topics is mentioned in the July one...

Status
Not open for further replies.