ppl using sanyo 2h quick charger pls come in!

Status
Not open for further replies.

tester99

Dec 4, 2008
just to confirm here,

does this particular charger emit an audible sound ( something electrical, intermittent ) while charging the eneloops? i've used several AA/AAA chargers before and this has never occurred before. want to make sure that it's not a malfunction or anything of that sort. responses are appreciated!

i got 2 charger, both have a very light "eeeee" sound that you can only hear when you put your ear directly beside the charger when it is working. But the sound is very soft.

mine is pretty audible, can be heard in a non-aircon room even when doing my own stuff. =/

Mine has the sound. It's not bothersome, but about a metre away from the charger I can indeed hear the sound.

just to confirm here,

does this particular charger emit an audible sound ( something electrical, intermittent ) while charging the eneloops? i've used several AA/AAA chargers before and this has never occurred before. want to make sure that it's not a malfunction or anything of that sort. responses are appreciated!
Are you talking about NC-MQR03RN? The sound this charger emit is much louder than the others. I have several Maha and GP chargers. This Sanyo charger has indeed a much louder sound.

2) NC-MQR02NTG-ER4 (2 hr Quick Charger + 4pcs AA Eneloop)

this is the one that i bought, alongside with another 4xAA eneloops. hmm okay.. i thought it was a malfunction. lol.

hav u tried the 15min QC one... it much much noisier

Think inside got small fan for ventilation..:)

Got sound too. The battery power retention so far so good...If you notice, the sound goes off after the batteries are charged up.

just to confirm here,

Mine got sound as well, but pretty much inaduible so just ignore, dun thk its a malfunction

Cheers

Mine got the 'zeeee.....Zeeee.....zeeee' sound when it is charging. The first time I used it, i thought there was some sort of bug in my room that was making that sound.:eek:

hav u tried the 15min QC one... it much much noisier

Think inside got small fan for ventilation..:)

i prefer to use overnight chargers actually ( rarely need a quick charge, it kills the batts anyway ), but this charger was an exception. lol.

actually after full charge still got sound, but it's not v audible and it's in a single pitch only..

Sounds like a trade mark sound of Sanyo 2 hr charger - just like the motorcycle sound of Harley Davidson is registered.

just wondering does the refresh button really works for the NC-MQR03

Status
Not open for further replies.