Ppl are really inconsiderate man!

Status
Not open for further replies.

XXX Boy

Jan 11, 2004
GEYLAND LOR 15 LO
Went to fetch my wife in Sengkang MRT station this morning and found alot of leftover food - instant noodles, plastic bags all around the chairs while there are so many rubbish bins around. Those ppl just eat liao and let it there without bothering to clear it!

Went to fetch my wife in Sengkang MRT station this morning and found alot of leftover food - instant noodles, plastic bags all around the chairs while there are so many rubbish bins around. Those ppl just eat liao and let it there without bothering to clear it!

Well... it is better to take a look of human behavior in the MRT. That could better reflect the ugly side of Singaporean.

Like I said before in another thread, S'pore is clean because we've got an army of cleaners picking up after us.

If one day all the cleaners go on strike, you see how.

fren, it happens everywhere.

Like I said before in another thread, S'pore is clean because we've got an army of cleaners picking up after us.

If one day all the cleaners go on strike, you see how.

I agreed with you wholeheartedly!!

I use to see tissue paper below HDB flat and I saw people throwing diaper out of the window...

This is how some Singaporeans behave most of them are alright!

Maybe its because they are High class people? Cannot hold trash?

I make it a point to return the trays when i eat at food courts/fastfood
and take away what ever trash i brought for outings

i see bloody pads on my void deck .. damn
curse HER :angry:

No to mention some hawker centres also.... those enaged to do the clearing up jobs is not performing. :(
Den dun eat until u make a mess and after u finish eating, stack ur bowls into a neat stack into each other? :dunno:

Or u can help by bringing ur own tray to the collection point if u see no cleaners around?

Around most SG primary and secondary schools...

Maybe its because they are High class people? Cannot hold trash?

I make it a point to return the trays when i eat at food courts/fastfood
and take away what ever trash i brought for outings
A man who is able to face the toilet bowl/rubbish bin is able to face anything.

Much less holding trash.... their own trash.

And if you asked taxi driver, who responsible for those trash, they will said those non-singaporean :rolleyes: .

Regards,
Arto.

And if you asked taxi driver, who responsible for those trash, they will said those non-singaporean :rolleyes: .

Regards,
Arto.

... while he throws out is candy-wrapper onto the street.

you meant outside the 7/11 right? happens all the time..:thumbsd:

Jurong East Mrt station also.... every sunday morning u will see these rubbish all over the place.... :angry:

friend of mine send me these... :thumbsd:

25-year-old undergrad XXXXXXXXX's girlfriend snapped these pictures of this woman on the MRT train taken when she boarded the train at Commonwealth station around 11am yesterday (6 March).

The woman had attempted to grab as many seats as she possibly could,
resting her arm on the seat beside her and using her big blue trolley
bag to block the two seats on her left. She was oblivious that there a
lady with a pram and passengers who were carrying heavy bags just nearby
who would have wanted the seats to rest. Other passengers on the train were clearly annoyed with this woman's inconsiderate behaviour. The woman even pretended to be asleep but was flicking her eyes open now and then to ensure that her bag was untouched.

I think we should shame such a person - wish there is a site where we
can post her pictures for all to see!

pic23224.jpg

pic01908.jpg

pics NOT taken by me. i got them via email. i dont know the originator is so cant credit her.

mods...i will remove the pics if you have objections. let me know.

People with good upbringing and classy behavior are different from the rich riffraff that you can find around Singapore.

There's a difference between noveau riche and someone with a proper, well-mannered upbringing. The latter cannot be bought with wealth.

It's normal.... tissue to chope seats, people unwilling to stand on left side of escalator, people's legs rooted in front of buses, ladder photographers, loud MP3 handphone ringtone ... ... :bsmilie:

Status
Not open for further replies.