Ppas

Status
Not open for further replies.

GreenEggs_n_Ham

Apr 29, 2003
On the bus home today, met this guy...his name was David Lim..

he saw me playing with my 602z and begun talking to me...and discussing everything from taking photographs to eq to prices etc etc....and so i just thought it was some 'ol guy asking about digital cameras and i was explaining it to him, and expressing my grievances about how techonolgy is withheld to let camera producers earn the big bucks...so i happily thought i have shared my knowledge with a friendly 'ol guy..maybe he'll tell his grandkids to take up photography too...

around the end of the bus ride, as well as the conversation..he introduced himself...

as the president of the Professional Photographers Association of Singapore...
*jaw drop*...

:eek: :what: :eek:

check it out... www.ppas.com.sg
(and NOTE>>>one of the senior members. KF SEETOH. yes...you've guessed it.... mr makansutra...)
up till now i'm still sitting in front of my com...still wondering...what the....

You can close your mouth now. It's not like as if this 13 years old association is going to make any significance to anybody.

Maybe we should start the Amatuer Photographer's Association.

This way, whenever we are asked a question about photography, can can flash them our membership card, with the acronym

APA?

:D :D :D

hint : check your malay dictionary.

Originally posted by GreenEggs_n_Ham
On the bus home today, met this guy...his name was David Lim..

he saw me playing with my 602z and begun talking to me...and discussing everything from taking photographs to eq to prices etc etc....and so i just thought it was some 'ol guy asking about digital cameras and i was explaining it to him, and expressing my grievances about how techonolgy is withheld to let camera producers earn the big bucks...so i happily thought i have shared my knowledge with a friendly 'ol guy..maybe he'll tell his grandkids to take up photography too...

around the end of the bus ride, as well as the conversation..he introduced himself...

as the president of the Professional Photographers Association of Singapore...
*jaw drop*...

:eek: :what: :eek:

check it out... www.ppas.com.sg
(and NOTE>>>one of the senior members. KF SEETOH. yes...you've guessed it.... mr makansutra...)
up till now i'm still sitting in front of my com...still wondering...what the....

good for you!! ;p

Status
Not open for further replies.