Powergrip for *istDL?

Status
Not open for further replies.

TrailSeeker

Nov 21, 2006
question, any idea if there is a 3rd party Powergrip for *istDL? I'm looking for a powergrip, because somehow the weight of my camera is not proportion already if i put Flash and a my macro lens.

You can check out Ownuser from Taiwan. Not too sure, but don't think it is available in shops here. There is a Malaysia ebay seller that you can try.

Good Luck.

question, any idea if there is a 3rd party Powergrip for *istDL? I'm looking for a powergrip, because somehow the weight of my camera is not proportion already if i put Flash and a my macro lens.

hi bro..any luck in getting the grip? i thought of getting one too cos the grip of ist DL somehow too small for my big hand...
btw.. did u shoot all your nice pic with ist DL?

@tionghan
Yes bro, all of my photos are came from my *ISTDL.. maybe next year I will upgrade my body.. Its better to upgrade on Lens first.. :)
Still hunting for local powergrip.. if any..

@tionghan
Yes bro, all of my photos are came from my *ISTDL.. maybe next year I will upgrade my body.. Its better to upgrade on Lens first.. :)
Still hunting for local powergrip.. if any..

power bro :) so we update each other and do a 'MO" if we ever come across any :thumbsup:

Saw the Ownuser grip for other cameras available at K13 in Peninsular but didn't see the one for Pentax. Helped to check, I briefly asked the young boss and he say they can order and it will take 1-2 days to arrive.

good luck.

Saw the Ownuser grip for other cameras available at K13 in Peninsular but didn't see the one for Pentax. Helped to check, I briefly asked the young boss and he say they can order and it will take 1-2 days to arrive.

good luck.
thanks man..

good luck.

I have read somewhere that OP has them for about SGD 200. How much is k13 selling anyway?

I have read somewhere that OP has them for about SGD 200. How much is k13 selling anyway?

I didn't check the price but the prices for other brands i saw there range from $168 - $198.

Status
Not open for further replies.