powerful fans

Status
Not open for further replies.

jeanie

May 19, 2005
was thinking of getting powerful fans for the 'wind' effect.
this is to be used outdoors.

any recommendations and where to get one?
what cost am i looking at?

and i dont have a generator, so rechargable battery operated ones best.

TIA

spotted some at the hardware shops behind sungei road... price very reasonable.... meant more for drying floors fast but possible to modify..

oh!! they need to be plugged into wall socket for use...

Join modelinn shots and ivan will be at your service.. :bsmilie:

You can see how he manuover that wind blower on the spot too.. :D

yeap...sunday got shoot and will be there.can shoot together and learn from other shooters:kiss:

i want one of my own.:embrass:

was thinking of getting powerful fans for the 'wind' effect.
this is to be used outdoors.

any recommendations and where to get one?
what cost am i looking at?

and i dont have a generator, so rechargable battery operated ones best.

TIA
I think your shoot scene will be like "American Top Model" show :eek: . You need 20' container for your equipments :sweat: .

Regards,
Arto.

I think your shoot scene will be like "American Top Model" show :eek: . You need 20" container for your equipments :sweat: .

Regards,
Arto.

kua zhang lah.dun hv lah.i wish too...

If you look at the MTV by 黄品源, 海浪 ... the fan so big ...

issit something like those they have at coffee shops type (strong and noisy)???
maybe wanna try normal household standing fans
dunno the wind strong enough for you.

jus moi $0.02.

u can buy a portable AC battery. aka UPS... then power your stuff... but its not light...

uninterrupted power supply?
can do?

heavy or not no problem.
got transport.
it's just the carrying and setting up part.

jennie, u may wanna go to jalan beseh...there are many hardware shops and i think u can find what u are looking for.

sometime ago i saw one grass cutter after cutting the grass, used a vaccum type of blow to blow away cut grass on the pavement. i think that could be found there.

uninterrupted power supply?
can do?

heavy or not no problem.
got transport.
it's just the carrying and setting up part.

u got a fleet issit?

confirm can... u just need a few... since u calculate, 1 UPS give u how many VA, then u see the device need how much, so 1 batt deplete how fast, u calculate u need to use for how long, then u pile them or u change it...

jennie, u may wanna go to jalan beseh...there are many hardware shops and i think u can find what u are looking for.

sometime ago i saw one grass cutter after cutting the grass, used a vaccum type of blow to blow away cut grass on the pavement. i think that could be found there.

that's an extremely GOOD idea.the backpack fan blower for the leaves!
thanks BOBMAN!will go recce out J.B.

but then hor...it cannot be put on floor and need someone to backpack it and directed it against the model right?looks kind of 'funny'.:bsmilie:

u got a fleet issit?

confirm can... u just need a few... since u calculate, 1 UPS give u how many VA, then u see the device need how much, so 1 batt deplete how fast, u calculate u need to use for how long, then u pile them or u change it...

too complicated for me.
next.
:nono:

that's an extremely GOOD idea.the backpack fan blower for the leaves!
thanks BOBMAN!will go recce out J.B.

but then hor...it cannot be put on floor and need someone to backpack it and directed it against the model right?looks kind of 'funny'.:bsmilie:

can la...its like the home vaccum clean. small n powderful... i will ask when i see next time.

Hehehe.... I know that. That one use petrol to run.

After that the model's hair become haywire and the ears difficult to hear :bigeyes: . Did you notice they use ears protector?

Regards,
Arto.

Status
Not open for further replies.