powerex batteris - any feedback

Status
Not open for further replies.

chubbyman

Feb 13, 2004
Hi all, just to check with you guys. ..

I saw this promo on Sat Classifieds, can trade in old rechargeables batteries for the new Powerdex 2700mah batteries (must cut coupon somemore :bsmilie:). Has anyone used these batteries before?

Just wanted to get feedback, i used to use the GP batteries but they were crap. then i came across sanyo batteries and i have stuck to them since ...

any feedback would be appreciated.

Cheers

Powerex batteries :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

okay... thanks for the comments. Sorry for the typo .. hahha ..

Think i will go get them.. lucky i kept the Sat Classified newspaper. :bsmilie: :bsmilie:

Oeyvind, I think if you don't have the coupon, can just call up the shop lor .. . I am sure they won't turn away business. think i better not say the company name here lah.. later kanna for advertising :) just go take a look at Sat Classfieds lor

guess it is time to trade in my old sanyo 2100mah .. been with me for >2 years liao ...

cheers

btw, does it mean i must also buy their charger huh? how much izzit?

oeyvind said:
can someone eleaborate more, on the deal?

Basically it is a trade-in offer. bring in any 4 old rechargeable batteries for 4 new Powerex batteries (2700mAH) for $15 dollars. Details in the Sat classifieds. :thumbsup: you will need to bring the original coupon.

Will go change mind next week.

Anyone knows how much is the charger for Powerex batteries?

Thanks for the information, just saw this thread and this is great timing.

../azul123

chubbyman said:
Basically it is a trade-in offer. bring in any 4 old rechargeable batteries for 4 new Powerex batteries (2700mAH) for $15 dollars. Details in the Sat classifieds. :thumbsup: you will need to bring the original coupon.

Thanks for the info :thumbsup: .

Regards,
Arto.

chubbyman said:

Just change 4 sets :bsmilie:

chubbyman said:

Hey bro, what shop is that?

Can give more details?

Is there a limit to the number of batteries that can be traded in?

Any trade-in offer for AAA batteries too?

Looking for the ad, but haven't found yet.

I think the Maha charger is really good too. Using it on my old GP batteries. I use these old batteries for my mouse and discman. They seem to last much longer than when I was using the original GP charger. And I mean original, about 7-8 years ago. My GP batteries are that old too..

Adiemus said:
Hey bro, what shop is that?

Can give more details?

Is there a limit to the number of batteries that can be traded in?

Any trade-in offer for AAA batteries too?

Looking for the ad, but haven't found yet.

Shop is Eastgear. Address & locaton can be found here:

http://www.eastgear.com/shop/contact_us.php

Trade-in is for AA batteries only. The coupon is in last Saturdays Straits Times Classified section, page 8.

You can trade in a max of 16 batteries per coupon.

I just went there today to trade in a total of 16 batteries. :D

kietgnoel said:
Shop is Eastgear. Address & locaton can be found here:

http://www.eastgear.com/shop/contact_us.php

Trade-in is for AA batteries only. The coupon is in last Saturdays Straits Times Classified section, page 8.

You can trade in a max of 16 batteries per coupon.

I just went there today to trade in a total of 16 batteries. :D

Thanks for the info!!:thumbsup:

I bought 8 pcs of Powerex 2500 maH batteries in June this year.
7 of them are OK. One worked once and then refused to be re-charged.
Just as well I test ALL batteries after having charged them. SANYO used to be great,
but lately.. the same problem. Out of a batch of say, 10 or 12, you might get a couple that
will let you down. I guess the rule is to test, test, test.

chubbyman said:
Hi all, just to check with you guys. ..

I saw this promo on Sat Classifieds, can trade in old rechargeables batteries for the new Powerdex 2700mah batteries (must cut coupon somemore :bsmilie:). Has anyone used these batteries before?

Just wanted to get feedback, i used to use the GP batteries but they were crap. then i came across sanyo batteries and i have stuck to them since ...

any feedback would be appreciated.

Cheers

I bought 8 during the recent PC fair together with the Powerex 8 batt charger, so far very satisfied with the performance of the batteries. Recharge time for my flash is fast and charging time for the batts are fast also.

I have bought 20 pcs of Powerex 2700mah and Maha Powerex MH-C801D Eight Cell 1-Hr Charger.

Have been using for a few months, so far, no problem.

I am quite impress by the stamina it can last, charge well and stable.
The high capacity batteries really last, very obvious especially compare to other 2000 / 2300mah batteries.

This is money well spend and worth to buy.
Once you go for Powerex, you won't look at other batteries.

PowerEx :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

MH-C801D_400.jpg

MH-4AA250-BHa.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.