powerex batteris - any feedback


Status
Not open for further replies.

chubbyman

New Member
Feb 13, 2004
227
0
0
#1
Hi all, just to check with you guys. ..

I saw this promo on Sat Classifieds, can trade in old rechargeables batteries for the new Powerdex 2700mah batteries (must cut coupon somemore :bsmilie:). Has anyone used these batteries before?

Just wanted to get feedback, i used to use the GP batteries but they were crap. then i came across sanyo batteries and i have stuck to them since ...

any feedback would be appreciated.

Cheers
 

chubbyman

New Member
Feb 13, 2004
227
0
0
#5
okay... thanks for the comments. Sorry for the typo .. hahha ..

Think i will go get them.. lucky i kept the Sat Classified newspaper. :bsmilie: :bsmilie:

Oeyvind, I think if you don't have the coupon, can just call up the shop lor .. . I am sure they won't turn away business. think i better not say the company name here lah.. later kanna for advertising :) just go take a look at Sat Classfieds lor

guess it is time to trade in my old sanyo 2100mah .. been with me for >2 years liao ...

cheers

btw, does it mean i must also buy their charger huh? how much izzit?
 

chubbyman

New Member
Feb 13, 2004
227
0
0
#8
oeyvind said:
can someone eleaborate more, on the deal?
Basically it is a trade-in offer. bring in any 4 old rechargeable batteries for 4 new Powerex batteries (2700mAH) for $15 dollars. Details in the Sat classifieds. :thumbsup: you will need to bring the original coupon.

Will go change mind next week.

Anyone knows how much is the charger for Powerex batteries?
 

azul123

Senior Member
Dec 4, 2004
2,776
0
0
Eastern Bloc
#9
Thanks for the information, just saw this thread and this is great timing.

../azul123
 

Artosoft

Senior Member
Aug 31, 2005
3,710
0
0
Tanjong Katong
#10
chubbyman said:
Basically it is a trade-in offer. bring in any 4 old rechargeable batteries for 4 new Powerex batteries (2700mAH) for $15 dollars. Details in the Sat classifieds. :thumbsup: you will need to bring the original coupon.

Will go change mind next week.

Anyone knows how much is the charger for Powerex batteries?
Thanks for the info :thumbsup: .

Regards,
Arto.
 

hongjone

New Member
Jan 6, 2006
1,272
0
0
Singapore
#12
#13
chubbyman said:
Basically it is a trade-in offer. bring in any 4 old rechargeable batteries for 4 new Powerex batteries (2700mAH) for $15 dollars. Details in the Sat classifieds. :thumbsup: you will need to bring the original coupon.

Will go change mind next week.

Anyone knows how much is the charger for Powerex batteries?

Just change 4 sets :bsmilie:
 

Adiemus

New Member
May 21, 2004
1,673
1
0
45
Small island....
#14
chubbyman said:
Basically it is a trade-in offer. bring in any 4 old rechargeable batteries for 4 new Powerex batteries (2700mAH) for $15 dollars. Details in the Sat classifieds. :thumbsup: you will need to bring the original coupon.

Will go change mind next week.

Anyone knows how much is the charger for Powerex batteries?
Hey bro, what shop is that?

Can give more details?

Is there a limit to the number of batteries that can be traded in?

Any trade-in offer for AAA batteries too?

Looking for the ad, but haven't found yet.
 

Stoppable

Senior Member
Apr 28, 2003
545
0
16
Serangoon
#15
I think the Maha charger is really good too. Using it on my old GP batteries. I use these old batteries for my mouse and discman. They seem to last much longer than when I was using the original GP charger. And I mean original, about 7-8 years ago. My GP batteries are that old too..
 

kietgnoel

New Member
Dec 24, 2004
656
0
0
Planet Earth
#16
Adiemus said:
Hey bro, what shop is that?

Can give more details?

Is there a limit to the number of batteries that can be traded in?

Any trade-in offer for AAA batteries too?

Looking for the ad, but haven't found yet.
Shop is Eastgear. Address & locaton can be found here:

http://www.eastgear.com/shop/contact_us.php

Trade-in is for AA batteries only. The coupon is in last Saturdays Straits Times Classified section, page 8.

You can trade in a max of 16 batteries per coupon.

I just went there today to trade in a total of 16 batteries. :D
 

Adiemus

New Member
May 21, 2004
1,673
1
0
45
Small island....
#17
kietgnoel said:
Shop is Eastgear. Address & locaton can be found here:

http://www.eastgear.com/shop/contact_us.php

Trade-in is for AA batteries only. The coupon is in last Saturdays Straits Times Classified section, page 8.

You can trade in a max of 16 batteries per coupon.

I just went there today to trade in a total of 16 batteries. :D
Thanks for the info!!:thumbsup:
 

Aug 22, 2006
446
0
16
64
Northern Singapore
#18
I bought 8 pcs of Powerex 2500 maH batteries in June this year.
7 of them are OK. One worked once and then refused to be re-charged.
Just as well I test ALL batteries after having charged them. SANYO used to be great,
but lately.. the same problem. Out of a batch of say, 10 or 12, you might get a couple that
will let you down. I guess the rule is to test, test, test.

chubbyman said:
Hi all, just to check with you guys. ..

I saw this promo on Sat Classifieds, can trade in old rechargeables batteries for the new Powerdex 2700mah batteries (must cut coupon somemore :bsmilie:). Has anyone used these batteries before?

Just wanted to get feedback, i used to use the GP batteries but they were crap. then i came across sanyo batteries and i have stuck to them since ...

any feedback would be appreciated.

Cheers
 

May 23, 2004
406
0
16
42
Sembawang
#19
I bought 8 during the recent PC fair together with the Powerex 8 batt charger, so far very satisfied with the performance of the batteries. Recharge time for my flash is fast and charging time for the batts are fast also.
 

#20
I have bought 20 pcs of Powerex 2700mah and Maha Powerex MH-C801D Eight Cell 1-Hr Charger.

Have been using for a few months, so far, no problem.

I am quite impress by the stamina it can last, charge well and stable.
The high capacity batteries really last, very obvious especially compare to other 2000 / 2300mah batteries.

This is money well spend and worth to buy.
Once you go for Powerex, you won't look at other batteries.

PowerEx :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup:





 

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom