PowerEx Batteries.. Comex

Status
Not open for further replies.
I've used both PowerEx 2700mAH and iMedion 2100mAH. I prefer the latter over the former. The charge retention is really great. Gone were those days that I have to make sure that my rechargeable batts have been charged the night before. Would recommend you get it. :)

:Later,

Yes still a very good deal, remember to trade in an old charger to get $10 off.

Anyone try both iMedion and eneloop? Which one do you prefer?

I still find Sanyo (Enelope) the best.

Thanks for the advice. hmmm still considering..:(

Sanyo (Enelope) durable.. :)

woo! gonna trade in my Gp1300MAH. last time use to play tamiya car, now can use to trade in and get imedion at 16bucks! ;)

I have GP 2700mAH, Energizer 2500mAH and Sanyo 2700mAH. Of the three, so far Sanyo lasts the longest, with Energizer coming in 2nd (despite the fact that it's only 2500mAH), and GP coming in last.

GP is a bit cheaper too among the 3 but IMHO, I'd rather pay up for a Sanyo anytime (unless Energizer comes out with a 2700mAH).

http://www.eastgear.com/comex2008/COMEX2008-Brochure.pdf

As above, they don't have promo for 2700MAH. Packed with 2100MAH Imedion, is it worth to get? I'm using Canon 580EXII. Is this promo a good catch?

It says need to exchange old batteries to be eligible for the $16 for 4 offer. How strict are they in implementing it?

All my old batteries were long gone...

Yes still a very good deal, remember to trade in an old charger to get $10 off.

Do they need old batteries as well or is it only the charger?

newspaper says trade in 4 old batts for $16.. im confused too...

saw an east gear guy heck care.. then saw another insisting for batts....

*sigh*....

between imedion and eneloop.. both are equally good. own both, cant see much difference except my powerex 2700 FINALLY dying haha

anyone trade in pack of AA/AAA for imedion AAA instead of AA? how much would it be? :dunno:
interested to get AAA instead for my radio trigger :bsmilie:

Should i just buy the charger and the 2700mah batteries seperate?

Which charger should I actually go for too?:(

guys,,,
any old 4 rechargeable battery wit $16 u get 4 pcs new imedion 2100mah

sorry i left out about the charger,,,,charger is another issue

old charger trade-in

trade in any old charger and get
c800/c801/c808/c9000
$10 off
guys pls refer to www.eastgear.com

edwin:for me c801D is a good charger from my view

guys,,,
any old 4 rechargeable battery wit $16 u get 4 pcs new imedion 2100mah
:dunno: everyone know that... im asking if it possible to get the AAA not the AA which is 2100mah...

sorry explorer i overlooked,,,so far as i know it's only the AA 2100mah

cheers

Last edited:
On a related question, is it okay to use any charger on any rechargable? Will it affect the battery? Or just the time taken to charge?

On a related question, is it okay to use any charger on any rechargable? Will it affect the battery? Or just the time taken to charge?
Rule of thumb for selecting charger:
- don't go for the fast chargers. Those 1-hr charger will heat up the batteries and cause it to deteriorate faster.
- some chargers can charge single battery such as C801D and some will need to charge them in pair. Use same capacity batteries on those can only charge in pairs as the charger will stop charging once it sense one of the battery is full so your higher capacity battery will never get fully charged.
- look for chargers that can provide trickle charge so you can top up the batteries if they stayed on the shelf unused for a while.
- look for chargers that can provide recondition mode to revive dead batteries.

Status
Not open for further replies.