Power Rangers: Operation Overdrive

leowyien

Jan 31, 2010
Serangoon
Anyone's kids here somehow addicted to tht show? ;p:thumbsup:
In fact, i'm watching it now :embrass:

i came from the first generation GO-GO power rangers... :sweat:

my favourite is the tommy guy. white tiger, eagle, silver ranger, red ranger, black dino. if u ask me, he is the papa of all power ranger rangers.

I came from the smurf's era................... when ultraman was a hit, every saturday 7pm.......

so to me, power ranger sucks..............:bsmilie:

my favourite is the tommy guy. white tiger, eagle, silver ranger, red ranger, black dino. if u ask me, he is the papa of all power ranger rangers.

GREEN RANGER

he's now a MMA fighter. lol.

Power ranger use Nikon or canon?

[youtube]cCqFVhzlRvE[/youtube]

i like the inside jokes on his past few hundred episodes of power rangers.

best quotes
aren't you a little too old for this, tommy?~evil person
just like riding a bike~ tommy

papa is the gas guy inside the tube and the robot with a flying saucer head lea. The root of all evil is that witch on the moon, if not wrong the first idea of "monster dying, make him bigger" came from her as well:bsmilie:

wah nostalgic, most favorite one is mighty morphine and turbo hahaha

papa is the gas guy inside the tube and the robot with a flying saucer head lea. The root of all evil is that witch on the moon, if not wrong the first idea of "monster dying, make him bigger" came from her as well:bsmilie:

nostalgic:) i remember they made a movie too. ivan ooze anyone?:bsmilie:

nostalgic:) i remember they made a movie too. ivan ooze anyone?:bsmilie:

Ya, I remember the part about his minions get squashed by the heavy container when they try to attack the rangers:D

Yeah I remember thinking "why did I ever watch that retarded show" when I grew up a bit and stopped watching power rangers, because of that. And why do those monsters have to wait till those power rangers assemble their machines before attacking again lol, can't they just finish off those idiots with cloth as semi-metallic armour (sparks fly out when they get hit)

Yeah I remember thinking "why did I ever watch that retarded show" when I grew up a bit and stopped watching power rangers, because of that. And why do those monsters have to wait till those power rangers assemble their machines before attacking again lol, can't they just finish off those idiots with cloth as semi-metallic armour (sparks fly out when they get hit)

It is part of growing up bro.
I cannot remember which version, but there is one where the bad guy will throw the stick down and make the monter grow big. Ever wonder why the rangers never steal the stick so the monster will never grow big? When we grew up, we see things in a not so innocent view to enjoy the show, but rather, we will know that they will need a new costume and other stuff to start a new series and new bad guy if they show the ranger steal the stick and the bad guy loses.:sweat:

servo5_103.jpg

Super Human Samurai for the Geeks.

Cool way to kill ur Computer Viruses.

Ya, I remember the part about his minions get squashed by the heavy container when they try to attack the rangers:D

yep. a lot of morals too in the story line lar. i thought at least it was not bad in that sense...

tommy is still influencial as a ranger. u have to admit that. many would see him as their role model, from the evil green to the good black.

yep. a lot of morals too in the story line lar. i thought at least it was not bad in that sense...

tommy is still influencial as a ranger. u have to admit that. many would see him as their role model, from the evil green to the good black.

Ya, I prefer his Godzilla bot where he will fight side by side with the rest of the ranger combined. He don't even need to be in the bot, just stand beside and blow his dagger flute can already:bsmilie:

Power Rangers... you mean they're still ALIVE after all these decades??? Wow how can something with a same theme everyweek last this long? LOL

Bad guy angry --> makes monster that attacks city ---> power rangers come---> monster become enlarged and so power rangers become enlarged ---> Rangers win..

For 12 yrs.. really?!

Power Rangers... you mean they're still ALIVE after all these decades??? Wow how can something with a same theme everyweek last this long? LOL

Bad guy angry --> makes monster that attacks city ---> power rangers come---> monster become enlarged and so power rangers become enlarged ---> Rangers win..

For 12 yrs.. really?!

really. and yes. i'm a fan. not a hardcore, but i wont mind seeing them.

there is actually a underlying story one... most have this final boss that they have to work up to. and its interesting. always their "hidden ace" character is the best.

white ranger, green ranger, samurai ranger, black dino, lone wolf. :thumbsup: