Power hunger!

BBTM

Nov 23, 2004
BB West
Saw prolink 6 powered usb charger, seems like too much for other. But for me, Sony user, can charge via device. So, 6 just nice for me. Mobile phone n tablet also no chance to use it if I at oversea, ha ha! One more thing, it's a high power charger, good for saving time on charging. :D

Saw prolink 6 powered usb charger, seems like too much for other. But for me, Sony user, can charge via device. So, 6 just nice for me. Mobile phone n tablet also no chance to use it if I at oversea, ha ha! One more thing, it's a high power charger, good for saving time on charging. :D

Are you selling prolink 6 powered usb charger?

If so how much and where to get it from you?

And got discount or not if I buy two?

:)

Last edited:
Are you selling prolink 6 powered usb charger?

If so how much and where to get it from you?

And got discount or not if I buy two?

:)

I not selling but recommending if you want to have a good 6 ports (not packs, cause you need to go to gym, haha!) usb charger. This item packs enough juice for all your devices that uses USB. Not sure you need or not only. ;p

im using anker and thecoopidea
pretty good

Anker is good - both the 5 ports and 6 ports version; there is a lookalike on Qoo10 from Speedy. Have not tried it yet
You will appreciate it if you go on a family outing.

Anker is good - both the 5 ports and 6 ports version; there is a lookalike on Qoo10 from Speedy. Have not tried it yet
You will appreciate it if you go on a family outing.

Look alike means fake one la

I read few times but still don't know what you trying to say. Can you rephrase your sentence? At least post some picture....

Admin !!!!

Last edited:
I read few times but still don't know what you trying to say. Can you rephrase your sentence? At lease post some picture....

Admin !!!!

You know the stock charger that comes with your phone or tablet? Imagine that, but with 5-6 usb sockets instead of 1.

Sounds like the words of a new convert to the world of multi-port usb chargers. Good for consolidating multiple usb-chargers into a single unit. Quite handy for travel. E.g. A 6-port charger can accommodate 4 phones, 2 tablets, for example, charging at the same time. Even some cameras (Sony, gopro, etc) support usb charging, or come with chargers that support usb charging. So you really just need to bring this one charger for multiple devices, vs multiple chargers.

The prolink that BBTM is talking about seems slightly underpowered compared to other 6-port chargers available on the market. 50W vs 60W divided by 6 ports. Not really an issue unless you really require max output on all ports.

Examples of such devices:

254205_698bb628-0c11-11e5-94db-4d6587772fba.jpg

71iRQuf8nnL._SX425_.jpg

prolink-pcu6101-6-port-usb-charger-intellisense-prolink-1511-16-PROLiNK@1.jpg

Last edited:
The post needs to be decoded so that it can make sense.

Please give me 3 days I may be able to crack it. :bsmilie:

Ppl's English not good enough la. Don't blame him

If everyone can understand what I type, then no fun liao. Next time takes one month to decode then you know, ha ha!

Might be under usage down here but when at over sea n got so many devices to charge, 6 ports just nice. I even brought a multi plugs to oversea, no need to hunt for plugs inside hotel room.