Potraiture showcase in New Jap Restaurant in Boat Quay

Status
Not open for further replies.

willyfoo

Jan 18, 2002
North
willyfoo.com
Nikon Singapore is working with a restaurant in boat quay to showcase potraiture work done using Nikon cameras..

About 10 photos are needed and will be hung on the walls, photographers credit and camera used will be at the bottom of the picture.

Anybody keen on having their work up on the walls of a restaurant in Boat Quay??

Post your photos here together with the camera & lens u took the photo with and they will choose from this thread.

Any experts can advise on the model release issue here?

Does Nikon mind if there is a Guinnese Stout in the photo? :D
Camera: Nikon D100
Lens: Nikkor AFD 85mm 1.8
With model release form
DSC_8966SW.jpg

Rachelle

rachelle2.jpg

Camera: Nikon D100
Lens: AF-S VR 24-120mm f/3.5-5.6G IF-ED

one of my favourite shots, an impromptu portrait of a little girl outside Hanoi Stadium during the SEA Games.

vietnam2003_012.jpg

taken with D1x & Nikkor 400mm f/2.8, handheld @ f/2.8.

don't ask me for model release though... :sweat:

must if really be on a Nikon camera? :D
What if the shots are taken using Nikon lenses?
Cheers

Sorry guys some mis-communication. Its not boat quay, its a high end Jap restaurant in Ann Siang Hill row of pubs & restaurant called "Adorn".

Its going to be launched fairly soon, they requested for more sexy photos.

Nikon D-100
Nikkor 24-120G VR f3.5-5.6

2004-03-27_055711_DSC_0005.jpg

The color looks nicer on a monitor. It's strange that Internet Explorer tends to render yellow color differently.

Haha, sorry, didn't see the "SEXY" requirement....

Well.. just post the photos up.. they will pick ... be careful about posting these children's photos though... the parents may come and demand for something..

willyfoo said:
Its going to be launched fairly soon, they requested for more sexy photos.

hmmm... i got a really raunchy photo of S. Walker @ the MTVAA 2004. wonder if i should post it... hmmm hmmm.... :think:

willyfoo said:
Nikon Singapore is working with a restaurant in boat quay to showcase potraiture work done using Nikon cameras..

About 10 photos are needed and will be hung on the walls, photographers credit and camera used will be at the bottom of the picture.

Anybody keen on having their work up on the walls of a restaurant in Boat Quay??

Post your photos here together with the camera & lens u took the photo with and they will choose from this thread.

I am not an expert in this area. As details are scanty now, it would be prudent to ensure that prior consent of your model be sought as the photos will be displayed in a public place.

unlikely that releases are needed.
cheers

willyfoo said:

if it's commissioned work to be put up for public view, the photog must have the model release form. else legal issue might arise. or i should say, highly possible, esp when the model is pro.

perhaps under US laws, but under Singapore laws? hmm... :think: :think:

I think the same applies mutually too :)

Status
Not open for further replies.