POTRAITURE - Photography Seminar Cum Workshop

Status
Not open for further replies.

totofile

Aug 30, 2004
* Just helping to spread the words around :D
* Interested participants or for more enquiries, call 6449 5136, email TEO_Siang_Loong @ pa .gov .sg or visit Fengshan CC at 20 Bedok North Street 2 Singapore 469644

Fengshan CC Youth Group and Photography Club are proud to present

POTRAITURE
SATURDAY, 11 SEP 2004
1.30 PM to 6.00 PM
FENGSHAN COMMUNITY CLUB

The seminar will be conducted by the very experienced Mr Dennis Thong
Kah Hoong, Senior Photo-Journalist of Singapore Press Holdings, who has
covered major events both locally and overseas. Ms Sandy Chua, Miss
Singapore Universe 2004 has also graciously agreed to be the guest model
for the photo shoot workshop which will commenced after the seminar.

Attractive goodie bags will be given to the first 70 participants to

Admission is Free!!!

Urm, what's the cost involved, if any? :)

espn said:
Urm, what's the cost involved, if any? :)

Sorry left that one out. Admission is free.

70 participants?? How to participate in the workshop like that? Or is it just watching the photog at work?

acroamatic said:
70 participants?? How to participate in the workshop like that? Or is it just watching the photog at work?

No idea about the arrangement. Maybe you can try calling them and let us know? :)

Here are more details of this free event!

This seminar will concentrate on film cameras. Mr Thong will share his experience with us and touch on the area on compostions. Participants will be allowed to shoot during the photo session. Depending on the crowd size, it will either be in a group (batches of 5 maybe??) or singly. Light refreshments will be provided. The event is sponsored by Canon.

The talk should be about an hour plus and the rest is the photo workshop/ shoot.
;)

So.. what are you waiting for... mai tu liao! :D
:gbounce: :gbounce:

Since its so nearby my place ... I don't mind going but I've only got digital :confused: :( unless they allow me in.

Anybody going to this?

i am goin....in the email sent to me they did not mention tt it was concentratin on film ya...hmmm...dun even feel like bringin anything le haha....

or perhaps bring both..

Witness said:
i am goin....in the email sent to me they did not mention tt it was concentratin on film ya...hmmm...dun even feel like bringin anything le haha....

or perhaps bring both..

the organiser called me and told me there will be photo shoots with the models after the seminar. seminar is expected to end at ard 3pm. Would be good to bring along ya cameras. Film or digital doesnt matter.

Is the photoshoot indoors studio or outdoors?

I'm headed down with chunger

Hi Everyone!

Hope you guys had fun shooting and gained some insight from the talk. :D
Thanks for coming!

Ben

haha it was fun indeed but i feel tt there is no much special attention given to film photography, i thot tt the talk is to be on taking photo with flim? correct me if i'm wong:)
Ben, are you the person who is in charge of the workshoot? The on e telling us abt the settings?

Zplus said:
Hi Everyone!

Hope you guys had fun shooting and gained some insight from the talk. :D
Thanks for coming!

Ben

Nice enviroment for the talk. Was 1st time doing studio shot so it's indeed an eye opener for me. Thanks for the session! Will signup for the club membership soon. :thumbsup:

Status
Not open for further replies.