Exposure time: 0.006 s (1/160)
Aperture: f/3.5
ISO equiv.: 100

Taken this shot outside NgeeAnn City
Is my framing OK?
And how is the color?
Anyway to improve the shot?
Thanks

I think it would look a little better without the letters at the top. They distract from the picture a bit. Other than that I like it.

agreed with dark_hearts on the letters top left. The yellow on the lions are good. And echo in the second diffused lion reinforce the subject. But the rest - the letters the people in the bkgd dont add but detract from the pic. Hard to save the pic by cropping. Retake maybe more to the left to avoid the words and maybe from a lower view point(?).

I can see a person "pulling his pants and exposing his tummy" on the bottom right corner

dominator said:
I can see a person "pulling his pants and exposing his tummy" on the bottom right corner

Hmm, that is really a distraction. :sweat:
Beside that, the lettering at the top corner also distract from the picture, Maybe you should try to do something about that.
On top of that, maybe you can try a more shallow depth of field to allow more emphasis on the stone lion in the foreground.

dominator said:

Ya, I waited for a while and he was still there so I took the shot.
I should have crop that part off.

Comments were spot on. The lettering and the fat guy getting flattened by the lion have got to go. Prob should just retake the shot. Cropping to get rid of the person will really kill the form of the lion's head.

Status
Not open for further replies.