Postmaster@mail.hotmail.com

Sgdevilzz

May 16, 2010
Anyone received emails from this user? He's been spamming me every 5 minutes for an entire 6 months! I tried mark as spam but it didn't appear to be marked as. It says it's an automatically generated mail.

I had enough, it's spamming my inbox and it's really pissing me off... Anyone got any suggestions?

create rules, send him to trashbin. if you dont know how to create rules, google it. bye.

wats the content of the email?

you might also be infected with virus... as in, your email account was used to sent out spam email automatically and some recipients might no longer use the account or mailbox full then got bounce back hence u receive this postmaster reply from hotmail.

I always get this from my friend.
ml5bg2.jpg

do a virus scan (make sure your anti virus software is updated!) then change your hotmail password. You can only change your hotmail password after you scan your pc/laptop else no use.

wats the content of the email?

you might also be infected with virus... as in, your email account was used to sent out spam email automatically and some recipients might no longer use the account or mailbox full then got bounce back hence u receive this postmaster reply from hotmail.

I always get this from my friend.
ml5bg2.jpg

do a virus scan (make sure your anti virus software is updated!) then change your hotmail password. You can only change your hotmail password after you scan your pc/laptop else no use.

It's something similar to that. Like Sent message Failure or something. And there is one time that my account got suspended because they thought i was spamming..

It's something similar to that. Like Sent message Failure or something. And there is one time that my account got suspended because they thought i was spamming..

becareful when you click on a link. i will not open any joke send by my relatives, friends or colleagues. i simply delete their emails.

becareful when you click on a link. i will not open any joke send by my relatives, friends or colleagues. i simply delete their emails.

i usually get sent stuff by my close friends and god-sister that start with "hey xxx@xxxx.com long time no see" or stuff like that that's superbly obvious it's fake.

@TS: be more discerning

Sgdevilzz said:
Anyone received emails from this user? He's been spamming me every 5 minutes for an entire 6 months! I tried mark as spam but it didn't appear to be marked as. It says it's an automatically generated mail.

I had enough, it's spamming my inbox and it's really pissing me off... Anyone got any suggestions?

Bro, I also kena before n all my friends also kena until they complain to me why I send these kind of mail. After I change my hotmail password, issue solved..

Blackgoddess said:
Bro, I also kena before n all my friends also kena until they complain to me why I send these kind of mail. After I change my hotmail password, issue solved..

Hmm.. Will try that to see if that works. It's not my friends and families sent me those email, it's.. I don't know, postmaster?

Hmm.. Will try that to see if that works. It's not my friends and families sent me those email, it's.. I don't know, postmaster?

postmaster is like a postman in real life. when you send an email to someone and that email cannot be delivered, postmaster will auto reply you that the address is wrong, mailbox is full or whatever reasons.

it is automated.

scan your pc (make sure virus update is latest) then change your password, else also no use.

i changed my password yesterday and waited whole day today and nothing popped up. I think it's gone now. Thanks guys for your help :)

Postmaster is just like a delivery report to you.

Most likely what's happening is someone/something is using your account to mass send your contacts every now and then. Those emails not in used anymore bounce back to you from postermaster.

I get that before, change pwd problem solved.