Post Yr Strange Photos Here!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

GENO

Jul 31, 2004
Teddy Bear Land
I have been wondering if any of the photographers out there that caught some strange photos that you wanted to share....pls post here..i think everyone will be interested to see...

sorry mine here is just a double expose pic..i did not caught any ghost here..
changi3.jpg

we did encounted one when we visited the zoo one day..we shot three group photos on the same time. with tripods ,set to 10 secs timer, we run back into the group for the shot.. but it turn out having a little ( GIRL FLOATING IN MID AIR IN ONE CORNER ) only one camera caught it? i wondered why?

Wai said:
pic of some unknown flying object taken in Singapore at night, want to see?

just post loh..make tis another one of the longest , no ending thread here in tis forum..haha...
:bsmilie: :bsmilie:

One night, around 12am, when i was on my way home, i saw the moon raising from the HDB block. So i took my Sony F707 and went up to the car park above bishan interchange to snap some pictures.

I took a series of picture in this order, i didn't notice any green light on the top left hand corner until i reached home
moongreen6oy.jpg

I checked the next picture, to my horror, the green light was in a differnet location :bigeyes:
moongreen29ru.jpg

And in the last photo...the green light was gone! I took all these pictures at the same position.
moongreen31yd.jpg

Upon a closer look (100% crop), you will see that the green light was floating and it is so huge and bright...cannot be light from the plane or other objects
pic9vl.jpg

.................................... some toy flying?..........................

creepy....
quick.. someone call the MIB!!! :bsmilie:

GENO said:
.................................... some toy flying?..........................

Uh, u caught me flying up there? :eek: :bsmilie:

Hey this strange UFO sighting was reported in Strait Times on 3rd February 2002. :think:

The green light still there in the last pic. It is at the corner of the lower building roof top. Maybe flare from outside causes that, nothing special la. ;p

I remeber a CSer posted a series on the matilda house.

there was a picture named IMG_4444.JPG :bigeyes: and it was the house's broken door.... the opening had formed a rather scary shape, like a boy's head in the corner...

*Gooooosebummyies.* sigh. go on lights now.

no more strange photos to share????hee hee..i find tis fun..

moos blues said:
I remeber a CSer posted a series on the matilda house.

there was a picture named IMG_4444.JPG :bigeyes: and it was the house's broken door.... the opening had formed a rather scary shape, like a boy's head in the corner...

*Gooooosebummyies.* sigh. go on lights now.
:think: do you still have the photo? did you save it?

GENO said:
no more strange photos to share????hee hee..i find tis fun..

Got but no scanner to scan and show :(
Taken at a old house second floor corridor. Got some white mist effect on the photo. Another 2 seem like having finger nails scratching the ceiling :devil:

i think its just flare, not UFO, i got lots of this when my light source is at the top edge of my frame. :bsmilie:

It was about sunset. I was at the abandoned Alkaff Mansion a few months back to take some location test shots. Snapped the unused fountain at the courtward.

Saw a shiny spot on my LCD. I tot it was the plastic litter on the ground, so i removed the plastic piece and snapped again.. Checked my lcd and see no more bright spot. So i tot it was the plastic litter that caused it.

When I reached home and as i browse thru the pics with the monitor, i then realised that the plastic litter was not the one that caused the bright spot as it was slightly below the bright spot.

I now wonder what passed by me when i was there... :dunno:

The plastic litter is on the right side slightly below the bright spot.
5121_1024.ts1106662458953.jpg

Second take with the plastic litter removed.

5122_1024.ts1106662484500.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.