Post your xprocessed photos

Status
Not open for further replies.
bwilly said:
tks Kavana,

I have been lots of fun with the plug in.

Gave me a kind of magazine look after the xprocessed.

fz20_1x.jpg
you can go work for panasonic advertising :bsmilie:

xproc1.jpg

from a personal series on the NEL X-Processed long, long ago...

shot with Sensia 100 with FM2n, Nikkor AF28-105 f3.5-4.5D. cross processed with C41.

scanned from photo via flatbed scanner.

i feel that the digital mimicking is neat. but not like the real thing where u'll get vignetting and some blurness.

nel01.jpg

here's another one...

realised that i've quite a collection on cross-processed photographs. man, all those $$! 1 4R photo costs me S$0.50! however the end results are what drove me on! unexpected results and such... ke ke

Sensia100. cross processed with C41.
FM2n with Nikkor AF28-105 f3.5-4.5D

somewhere06.jpg

Cheesecake said:
i feel that the digital mimicking is neat. but not like the real thing where u'll get vignetting and some blurness.

care to explain why cross process will cause vignetting? thought it's cause by lens, and will only be further enhance upon doing exposure correction if the photo is underexpose..?

pls correct me if i'm wrong.

behyx said:
care to explain why cross process will cause vignetting? thought it's cause by lens, and will only be further enhance upon doing exposure correction if the photo is underexpose..?

pls correct me if i'm wrong.

nope. i've no idea why.

i remember some of the photos are purposely over-exposed by 1/2 stop.
different slide films have different characteristic when cross processed. that is why there's no one possibility when u cross processed slide films.

there's even colour cast fringing.
try the real thing!

nel13.jpg

One thing I hate about cross-processing at shop is, the pictures dont turn out the way I want it.

hazmee said:
One thing I hate about cross-processing at shop is, the pictures dont turn out the way I want it.

and u know how ur corss-processed photos will turn out? haha :bsmilie:

i don't think u can predict it or even come close to deducing them.

but it sure is costly... :sweatsm:

Thanks for the plug-in action on PS....

Ran twice for this pic..

janette-x-process-b.jpg

Cheesecake said:
and u know how ur corss-processed photos will turn out? haha :bsmilie:

i don't think u can predict it or even come close to deducing them.

but it sure is costly... :sweatsm:
That's when the PS action comes in handy. :) Cheers!

Provia slide, cross processed in PS. Again thanks for the plug-in info - it put a lot more punch into the frame. This pic probably belongs in another section, but posting here together with the other xp photos.

Debated with myself on whether to adjust colours - original xp more yellow... In the end finalised on adjusted...

Carol-5---X-Processed.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.